Tboox.com - Personalized Gifts For Your Family and Friends.



Wow! I received my beautiful frames from Tboox.com, Liberty Printing Sdn Bhd recently. Wow! I surprised after saw my delivery box at the doorstep of my house. Thank you very much, Liberty Printing Sdn Bhd. It gave me a sweet memories when I saw it every time. I was always graceful to have my lovely family and great friends in my life.



Thank you for making my life became beautiful rainbow and always be wonderful. Remember about my previous post? It was about WePrint - Instant Photo Printing by Liberty Printing Sdn Bhd - click link here to understand about what is about WePrint so deeply.


Why Tboox.com? It known as Treasure Box because they want their customers always feel like to make their sweet memories put in a lovely treasure box as forever! By the way, Liberty Printing offered a website which was http://www.tboox.com/ where you could create your own personalized gifts for your family and friends.


The wide selection covered the products that you can choose such as photo mug, phone casing, pillow cushion, t-shirt, ceramic tiles, photo plate, key chain, birthday, jigsaw puzzle and many more. In addition, you can create your own design on these products as earlier. If you imagine to give a lovely gift such as birthday, Christmas, father or mother day for your family and friend OR just want to make someone to be happy with the great surprise. You can give it a try to brighten your day.



No worries, there is a simple instruction that you can make it easily. Just need to take short time to customize your design gift. Just follow the easy steps as below:-

Step 1: Select the design templates or upload your own design
Step 2: Upload your favorite Photo
Step 3: Add a name or a special message to make your gift to be meaningful and special!

If you want to make the personalized gift, you can order directly from http://www.tboox.com/. By the way, this is a great ways to start your personalized business if you interested, you may contact the Tboox.com to get more detail information about it. Just visit the official website at http://www.weprint.asia and Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/weprintmachine

by Liberty Printing Sdn. Bhd.
Add: 6, 6A & 6B, Jalan Harmoni 1A/KU3,
Kristal Klang Commercial Centre,
42100 Klang, Selangor.
Business hours: Monday to Saturday (9am to 6pm)
Contact number: 019-985 8151 (Elaine)
Email: order@libertyprinting.com.my

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us