Solutto, Italian Restaurant @ Prima Setapak in KL, Malaysia


Wowww! Long time not go to Setapak in Kuala Lumpur awhile. I can't wait to explore about the restaurant serving Western Foods such as Pasta, Italian Rice, Burgers and many more. Especially it is healthy food to serve for customer. It is Solutto, Italian Restaurant which located at 1st floor of the shoplet in Prima Setapak. The concept of this restaurant is Healthy Italian Rice. It is my first time to dining in this restaurant. Honestly, I surprised that my brothers bring me to try to eat it. Once I stepped into this Italian restaurant, I felt that the environment is quite cozy and pleasant. "Just like my own house"...


Anyways, I spot that this restaurant serves Horse Fruits from Germany (Non Alcoholic Beer). So it is quite unique because this restaurant serves HALAL ingredients. So I am very eager and curious about what is the special meals!


My brothers and I have make a decision to eat few meals to share together. When we waited for the food to be served, I have explored around the Solutto Restaurant. At the moment, I got to know that this restaurant provides food delivery service and have catering for a variety of occasions such as birthday parties, anniversaries, graduation weddings, open ceremony, events and special occasions. What an interesting thing is you can get FREE drink and snack (Super Cocktail Snack) on your birthday week as you spend RM 30 above. Sounds interesting!


Two variety of Pasta served finally. It is Salted Egg Pasta with different sauce respectively. It is special sauce with the aroma of lemon grass, mushroom, chicken mince, parmesan cheese and pasley. Once bite this spaghetti, the taste is quite nice and creamy absorbed into pasta and the fragrance is quite droolling. Quite delicious. Other Pasta has tomatoes aroma and sweet in mouth. Thus one of Solutto's signature is Pasta and popular meal that many customer love it so much. It just priced RM10.90 to RM14.90.


The menu has "Add on Package" if you would like to add some dishes or drinks. We just order Garden Salad + Pumpkin Soup + Lemonade is RM6.90. Wow! Unbelievable.

Another meal is Italian Rice and Lemonade drink just price is RM10nett. 

 

In addition, We try one more meal which is Cheesy Baked soup. It is not my favorite however I would to give a try.


I like Pumpkin Soup so delicious. It is a must soup that you should try out. Solutto restaurant has received a lot of praise and compliment from customers as I read this from their Facebook Page. Mostly, they happy with the good service, quality food and healthy food. If you are craving your Healthy Italian food, this is a best suggestion of place to visit!



Overall, we enjoyed to try different meals and have a great time to explore about this Solutto Restaurant. Especially the price is quite affordable and make us very full. If you love to eat Italian Cuisine, just come to drop at this restaurant. If you interested to know more about Solutto restaurant, you check out at https://www.facebook.com/www.solutto.com.my/. It has other outlet as you can check out as well. Follow their instagram on https://www.instagram.com/solutto_team if you interested to see their photo.



Solutto Restaurant
No.16-1, Jalan Prima Setapak 3,
Prima Setapak, 53300
Kuala Lumpur.
Business Hours: 11.00AM to 9.30PM
Phone : 011-1157 9717

Sungai Long Branch,
No.8-1, Jalan SL 1/2,
Bandar Sungai Long,
43000 Kajang.

Solutto Centre Kitchen,
G-3A, Platinum Hill Condo,
PV 6, Taman Melati Utama,
53100 Kuala Lumpur.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us