Tachikawa Sushi Delivery Subang Jaya


Awww....Don't want to dine in the Japanese restaurant as you miss your favourite sushi? No worries, I have a good recommendation where you should try out! Recently my family and I enjoyed to eat sushi at home. Well, I have not eat Japanese sushi for few months since Movement Control Order (MCO) started on Mid of March month ago. So, we used to eat the homecook or make to order through online and food delivery to my doorstep. Well, we allowed to dine in the restaurant, or take away during the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO). Have you heard about Tachikawa Sushi? No? I would like to share with you guys about the Tachikawa Sushi. I tried this sushi and it is quite delicious!



Honestly, I browse and check about Tachikawa Sushi's Facebook Page and just know that Tachikawa Sushi is the food truck. Thus, it is quite unique. I never eat any Sushi from the food truck before so this is my first time to try this. Well, Tachikawa Sushi received a lot of good review from their customers. You may check it at https://www.facebook.com/tachikawasushi12/

I am thankful to my brother's friend suggestion as he say that we should experience this Sushi. That is why they make a surprise delivery to my doorstep. Make me happy! 


Hence, my family and I shocked to see a big platter filled with a variety of Sushi. Awww....This platter is very suitable for a big family who share to eat it together! Once you start to make an order, they will prepare the fresh Sushi! I love it so much. Absolutely, I will order it again when I want to plan a surprise meal for my friend's birthday in future!

When you would like to plan the special parties for instance; birthday party, special occasion and many more. They will deliver your favourite Sushi to your doorstep. Other than that, they provide the catering as well. More flexible and convenient. The price of Sushi Set is quite reasonable and affordable. 

If you love to select a variety of your favourite Sushi or Japanese Cuisine, you can whatapps them at 016-6870345 for more information and they will prepare it based on your desire! Sushi Set starts from RM 40 and no minimum order. Their services are available for take away, self pick up or delivery.

If you interested to know more about Tachikawa Sushi and you may check out at https://www.facebook.com/tachikawasushi12/

Tachikawa Sushi
Jalan SS 19/6,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor


Remember, wash your hands often, social distancing and wear masks!




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us