Sanoook Thai and Japanese Restaurant @ Sunway Pyramid Malaysia

This image credited by Sunway Pyramid

Miss my hunt food? Well, I have a restaurant to explore! Curious? Let's going to discover which is the restaurant that I peeked? Wowwow! Craving at Thai and Japanese cuisine at the same time? It has located at Sanoook restaurant, Sunway Pyramid. I surprised to see this restaurant has hidden in West Hotel as I don't know before.

Anyways, I am grateful to dining in this restaurant first time. I am truly impressed with this interior design in this restaurant, it is comfortable and modern environment. Well, I surprised to take a glimpse on the menu, there has a variety of meals which is Japanese and Thai cuisine. It makes me curious about this restaurant's story. Especially, the beautiful photo of the meals on the menu, it make me drooling!!


As I figure out that the owner of Sanoook love Thai and Japanese so that's why they combine these two delectable cuisine by creating the creative and unique foods and using the secret recipes from the authentic Thai and Japanese. Sounds Interesting!

When I saw this plate, it is interesting to show "love" in hand shape!

In addition, Sanoook represents that having fun together with friends. According to Sanook website, the owner of Sanoook added another "O" to represent a a circle of friendship and "Sanook" means fun in Thai language. It shows that they appreciate the friendship and believe that a great meal can make stranger turn into friends and bring the wonderful time together. So that's why it makes me curious and can't wait to see what is so special meal? By the way, my great friend and I just order the same meals this time due to we are very hungry and have to hurry for awhile. Come to see what is my meal as below:-

Sushi Burger with Green Sauce 👍👍👍👍👍

While waiting for my meals has served, I surprise after spot the romantic plate. It is truly a romantic plate ever I see! Suddenly, my heart become sweet. It is so funny! Haha! Finally, my Sushi Burger had served. It is very unique and creative because I do not think that this burger style is not available in other shops. It means that it is ONLY to discover in Sanoook Restaurant! Sushi Burger is a grilled chicken covers with Rice Sushi with green curry sauce. The sauce is a must thing to taste and it has absorbed and make it to be more delectable burger! So delicious! Love this green curry sauce so much. It is a truly good combination of the Sushi Burger. Otherwise, I have not any chance to taste a variety of Thai and Japanese's signature however I will come to Sanoook restaurant one day if there has any chance to drop there.


As the result, I have a wonderful time to dining at Sanoook restaurant despite I just spend time to explore about my meal for a short time however it is a truly great time to chat with my great friend. Thank you so much, my great friend who make my time turns into a colorful life filled with a sweet memories! I am blessed to have a precious memories. Anyways, don't miss my upcoming food journey if I have a chance to take a peek about food hunt!

If you curious to know more about Sanoook restaurant, you may check out at http://sanoook.my/ or https://www.facebook.com/sanoookmy

Sanook Thai and Japanese Restaurant
Lot 4, Ground Floor,
Sunway Pyramid West Hotel
Tel: 03-5650 5196
Business Hours: 11:00AM to 11.00PM daily

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us