Arts and Lights by Mah Sing @ Icon City, Petaling Jaya Malaysia



Awww...I love Arts and Lights exhibitions Volume 1 which launched by Mah Sing, real estate company is very well known in the property. Anyways I am grateful to explore about Arts and Lights which is quite unique and creative where it brings an amazing idea turns into the reality and it makes everyone love with Arts and Lights, an amazing exhibition. As it was first pop-up art and technology exhibition had taken place at Icon City, Petaling Jaya on last December 2017. It become a hot topic among Photographer and Instagrammer.


Absolutely, I am very curious and love to experiment to the fullest with the creative arts, lights and technology and leads to be most impressive arts and lights where it has designed spaces meet technology. It is a must thing to experience and explore especially those people who really love to take a beautiful photo, selfie and welfie due to the camera is very friendly to be captured! As the photos is very fantasy where it makes us imagine to be in another world! It is a MUST thing to grab the chance. It is advised that it is very suitable for those people are Instagram addicts who love to take beautiful photos!


It has 12 impressive and amazing installations such as Planet Vertica, Galaxy of Centura, D'Sara Music & Lights, Southville Space Party, Dimension Room, Flying over Meridin East, Anti Gravity, VIAM 2.0 by MUKK and Lakeville Rolling Comets, Aruna in the Sky, Moons of Meridin and Digi Wishing Tree.


I believe that you definitely impressed with it quickly once you step into the galaxy and space world which filled with the fantasy imagination.



Once, I had been through all installation where I had explored into other space as I imagined ever I seen. It was very awesome expression and make me to feel a happiness when my imagination turns a reality! My most favorite place was Aurna in the Sky where I could see a plenty of beautiful cloud and big moon surrounding me.


It was awesome and impressive. Thus, it makes my wishes come true because I immersed myself into the ephemeral moments which had filled with the darkness and light and when the cloud sway gently in the beautiful and fruitful skies and the beautiful moon appears and shines so brightly. I love this feeling! A full imagination come true as I could see it more closer.


It was my most favorite and precious moments. As we know that the reality, we just can see the moon so apart. Thus, I was very happy as what I feel like in the galaxy.

Other than that, Planet Vertica was pretty great as I could see a kinds of the colorful planets and there was a shimmering and luminous star surrounding me. One more place which was attractive and it is Galaxy of Centura, there was a lot of giant inflatables that burst into a potpourri of colours and sounds when I tap them. So exciting when tap it everywhere.


As the result, it was a great experience to explore different galaxy and space where I imagine myself into another world. Thank you Mah Sing, a lot of dreams is impossible to achieve however this exhibitions gave us a chance to immerse into a full imagination where it come true. Anyways, I was truly excited and enjoyed Arts and Lights. Absolutely, I love a great quotes; A dream is POSSIBLE to achieve!



Miss it out? No worries. Arts and Lights Volume 2 is currently popping at two new Venues in the town. It has located at Rainbow Riot @ M Centura(6 January till 28 January 2018) and The Speakeasy @ M Vertica(20 January till 11 Febuary 2018). It features new installations and new themes, Arts and Lights to delight you a different experience and great to explore a mystery world. Curious? Come and explore it yourself!


Reserve your ticket at https://www.artsandlights.com.my/. Limited ticket per timeslot. So hurry up to reserve it quickly before it sold out. No worries! The ticket is FREE admission. Do not miss Arts and Lights Volume 2. Remember, please follow @artsandlights on Instagram as they will announce new locations soon.

You will be surrounding with your own imagination once you step into this! Amazing! 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us