Bee Leng Restaurant 品香海鮮飯店 @ Selayang

In an industrial area, there is a seriously hidden gem seafood restaurant. Are you a fan of Chinese cuisine? Let's go on a hunt and discover this hidden gem in Taman Selayang Utama, Selayang Area. This is a favourite restaurant of mine and my family. Who would have guessed that such delicious food could be found in such a remote location? We've been there a couple of times. This is due to the fact that their food is absolutely delicious and the prices are reasonable. I was especially pleased to learn that this restaurant is close to my house and that the majority of their menu items are all favourites of mine. As a result, we can dine in or take away as we like.

To be honest, seeing my favourite food brought back precious memories for me. So I am feeling conflicted because I have not eaten these foods in a long time. I used to stay near a well-known seafood restaurant in the Sentul area when I was young. That's why I get so excited every time my family and I dine there.

I would like to bring some friends to try these foods one day. However, I would encounter the problem if order the menu because they do not have a menu. The majority of the time, they take a customer's order verbally. Just in case, I can show them my photos if I want to order the food when I bring my friends there in the future.


Are you curious about the signature dishes prepared by Bee Leng restaurant? One of their most popular dishes is Hot Plate Prawn & Squid on Banana Leaf. It has a distinct flavour and contains fresh prawns and squids as well as a generous amount of buttermilk and creamy sauce to enhance the taste and flavorlessness. Quite mouth-watering and more appetising. This food is mostly ordered by the tables around it.


Clay Pot Curry Fish (Head/Meat) is one of the best signature dishes. The stingray is filled with long beans, fried bean curds, and eggplants. It's the perfect combination, with more milk than chilli. The curry is mildly spicy and has a sweet and savoury flavour. My family and I adore this claypot. As you can specify the type of fish you prefer. Don't worry, you will love it once you try it.


Another one of their signature dishes is the Clay Pot Spicy&Sour Catfish. If you enjoy spicy and sour foods, this is a must-try. The sauce is thick, but it has the perfect balance of spicy and sour flavours. It is quite tasty. My favourite among my family and mine. My relatives, for the most part, enjoy it as well.


Si Chuan Steamed Stingray has one of the best textures due to the steaming and Si Chuan Sauce topped on the stingray. The sauce is spicy and savoury. One of the best and most popular dishes in the steamed fish category. What a must-try food. My family, relatives and I love it so much. 

Last but not least, the owner recommended Fried Chicken, which is deep-fried with a batter and nam yu (fermented tofu) and shrimp paste for this crispy skin. The crispy and savoury chicken wings are finger-licking good and one of the must-order meals at this restaurant. When you bite into it, the taste is a little bitter. Asides from that, there are two vegetables, Chicken with Lemon Sauce and Chilli Prawn have served, are delicious as well. 

Don't worry. I will show you a few dishes that my family and I have enjoyed in the past. Take a look at the pictures I took below. These dishes are both tasty and savoury. Started to craving? 



Although being a hidden gem in an industrial region, many people like eating there. Only those who reside in the neighbourhood are likely to be familiar with this area. They do not have a Facebook Page. As a result, many people are unaware of this seafood eatery.

Bee Leng Restaurant 品香海鮮飯店

No 12, Jalan SU 22, Taman Industri,

Taman Selayang Utama,

68100 Batu Caves, Selangor

Tel: 016-307 6659




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us