Restoran Leong Ah @ Bandar Puchong Jaya

A quick flashback to a few days ago. What a lovely way to celebrate Chinese New Year. My family and I went to see relatives we hadn't seen in two years due to the Covid 19 Pandemic. Anyway, it was a small gathering, and we dined at a Chinese restaurant called Restoran Leong Ah. This is my first visit to this restaurant. It's in Puchong, Selangor. I'm not sure if this restaurant is well-known among Chinese people. Otherwise, I noticed that a lot of people eat there. Those who live in the neighbourhood are likely to be familiar with this restaurant. Anyway, I'd like to tell you about a restaurant that I recently visited.

The environment are quite spacious and comfortable. I take a glimpse on the menu which includes Appetizers, Recommended, Dried Seafood, Fish, Fish Head, Fish Fillet, Crabs, Prawns, Squid, Duck, Chicken, Pork, Vension, TouFu, Eggs, Vegetables, Rice and Soup that we can select for our taste buds. Drooling! The food photo is quite appealing! My cousins have chosen few dishes for us.

Without a doubt, Yee Sang is a must have dish during the Chinese New Year season. Tossing Yee Sang brings everyone an abundance of prosperity, good fortune and good health as well as other blessing. When the Yee Sang has been served, it is time to lou hei/lou sang. It is only available during the Chinese New Year season.

The Five Happiness Platter is a luxurious small bites platter that is usually served on special occasions. Five Happiness represents various appetizers. I have always wanted to try Shark's Fin Soup but it's not quite what I expected. Instead, a bowl of Signature Vietnamese Seafood Soup was served. It is packed with a variety of seafood especially the spicy ones which can be absorbed in my mouth and make me feel spicy! 

One of the most popular steaming fish is Dragon Tiger Grouper. It has a simple seasoning for this fish style-soy sauce and the flesh texture is similar to regular grouper but firmer to bite once tasted. To be completely honest, I prefer ginger sauce over soy sauce. 

Awww...Fried Mantis Prawn Meat with Salted Egg Yolk is finger licking good. One of my favourites is yolk. It has been perfectly coated and fried, resulting in golden and crispy results. The crispy and salted egg aroma remains in the flavour of the fried mantis prawn. So crunchy! This dish is enjoyed by all. 

Deep-Fried Kai Lan is one of the signature vegetable categories. It impressed me because it's distinct and tastes. I fall in love with this vegetable immediately after tasting it. It is highly recommended that you try it out!

Pickle Home Made Soya Tau Fu is a popular dish among Tau Fu fans. Tau Fu as we all know, is high in proteins, minerals and calcium. Thus this dish is well known and well-liked by everyone. The natural flavour and softness will melt in the mouth. 

If you interested to know more about this restaurant, you may check out at
https://www.facebook.com/restoranleongah

Restoran Leong Ah,

95, Jalan Kenari 23,

Bandar Puchong Jaya, 

47100 Puchong Selangor

Tel: 03-8075 5579

Business Hour : 10.30am till 3.00pm and 5.30pm till 10.30pm




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us