Get to Know About WorthyBook Malaysia


Love shopping so much? Obviously, ladies do! You love to get the freebies, get your favorite beauty & fashion brands? Curious? Then, Worthy Book can help you and the ladies who are very shopaholic! Wow! As, I know that Worthy Book has first Food beverage Edition before this. Now I get to know that they make new version: Ladies Edition. If you are not sure about what are inside the Worth Book, let's check out about the special of Ladies Edition @ Worthy Book! It is the booklet which consists a variety of discounts and vouchers that you can purchase and use it directly when you are shopping at any outlet which is available in Worthy Book Ladies Edition.

In fashion Category in the Worthybook, you can check out on the different brands in fashion
In addition, There has 150 Vouchers, it has featured popular Shopping, Beauty, Fashion brands in Malaysia and it covers 50 Shopping Malls. In this book, you can take a look and you can choose which brand you want to get and use! Awwww!! Anyways, it has a limited edition this moment, it just valid until 30 June 2017.

You can save money by using one of Beauty vouchers from Worthybook!
WorthyBooks are available at all major bookstores such as MPH, Popular, Times, Borders, Kinokuniya and selected myNEWS.com and 7-11 outlets in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor only. Thus, I just choose which voucher can be purchased for myself. Curious? How to use it directly? It just a piece of cake to use it! Very simple!

HOW I DO WITH WORTHYBOOK?
First Step - I bring a Worthybook when I am going to the shopping mall
Firstly, you just take a look at this booklet and check which is the category that you want to purchase such as Fashion, Hair Care, Spa, Slimming/Fitness, Online and many more. Other than that, you can refer to the specific brand voucher for example, TOMS, PhotoBook, Marie France Bodyline, Michael & Guys and many more.

2nd Step - I check out on  4 vouchers in Himalaya....
3rd Step - I decide to take 1 voucher when I want to buy 400ml Shampoo by getting a FREE 200ml shampoo from Himalaya...
Last Step - I give one voucher to a staff then, she give me a free 200ml Himalaya Shampoo only
Next, you refer to the voucher at the behind where the outlet is available for selling the items/give the service. Just pay a visit at the shop which is labelled in the voucher book when you plan go to any shopping mall ! Then just give the voucher to someone who is in charged at that shop. Finally, you get it! Easy. Anyways, you will save more than RM 30,000 worth of freebies and vouchers. This is how I purchase few things from the shops when I am in One Utama shopping mall. You just follow the step by step as what I have mentioned earlier. So simple!

Just like what I do with Himalaya, I went to Young Heart's and shopping there...  
I can use RM10 Cash voucher or 20% bill for the ladies'underwear.
Easy? Just get the discount bill only after I use this.
Interested to purchase it? You can look for Worthy Book at the popular bookstores as I have mentioned earlier. If you want to know more about the latest updates, beauty tips and information about exciting events and contest at www/worthybook.my or Worthy Book Facebook Page. Do not forget to follow Worthy Book in Instagram, Twitter and Youtube. Enjoy your freebies and voucher then shopping so enjoyable! Worth to experience and buy the beauty, fashion and many more! Super Saving!

Come to get it and Pamper yourself with a shopping spree!
Click on this photo above to view the Worthybook Vouchers Online

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us