Matcha Latte Is BEST @ Gogo Cafe Malaysia


Coffee! Coffee! Coffee is one of my favourite drink. To kickstart my drinking with a cup of coffee after I get up in the early morning, I always want to brighten my moods before I am going to my workplace. As coffee lover, I really love to smell the aroma of coffee which make my body to be more energetic. Mostly, many people love to drink coffee, or tea for breakfast every morning. So it is common beverages where they have consumed their favorite drinks daily. Do you hear about Gogo Cafe before? It is my first time to hear about Gogo Cafe. Anyways, I am going to review about Matcha Latte aka Green Tea product from Gogo Cafe.

I have figured that many people like to drink Green Tea Latte nowadays. Thus Green Tea Latte is getting popular drink among those people. There are many variety of Coffee products in the supermarket. No surprise for me to spot them to buy this kind of product! Because many cafe have served the variety of Coffee included Green Tea Latte. I am sure that few of you know about Boh Green Tea and Aik Cheong Green Tea which also be available at the Tesco, Giant and another supermarket or mini market. Well, you better to purchase 'new' Matcha Latte product from Gogo Cafe through their own website: http://www.gogocafe.my/ or you can buy their products at Qoo10.my or 11street.my.

 Let's going to take a look at Gogo Cafe products below;


According to William, who is an owner of Gogo Cafe. they have started to sell the different of flavour such as 3in1 Latte, Cappuccino, Matcha Latte, White Coffee, Milk Tea, Hot Chocolate and others in the shopping online since year 2015. Through Qoo10.my or 11street.my, you can choose which is your favourite - coffee or chocolate or tea, then order it via online within few seconds only. Just wait for the delivery, until GoGo Cafe products will be arrived at your doorstep. You enjoy your Coffee/Matcha Latte, ya!


In addition, Gogo Cafe got a lot of good reviews and comments from their loyalty customer from Qoo10.my and 11street.my. Mostly, their opinion about this taste of Matcha Latte are less sweet and nice, so it is not bad! But they enjoy to smell a good aroma of tea/coffee. They want to buy it again once they finish to drink it once. That is why first time, my family and I try new brand of Matcha Latte as I would like to experience to drink the Matcha Latte from Gogo Cafe product...We also want to compare which is best from 3 products which come from Boh, Aik Cheong and Gogo Cafe.


Once we finished to drink all 3 products, I surprised when the results showed that my family and I prefer Matcha Latte from Gogo Cafe product! It is quite nice, due to less sugar and has a Green Tea aroma. As we know, Matcha Latte is made from Japanese Green Tea and has best and quality Matcha Latte. Despite these 3 product has different taste, aroma, acidity and flavour, I think that it depends on the customers' preference. It would be more best when you taste it yourself. Overall, I prefer Matcha Latte from Gogo Cafe . It is really extraordinary result! It just RM2.99 only for one package..cheap! Like the photo above about I got a package delivery at my home. *If you order more than 7, you will get FREE delivery. Or you can try to check on the Qoo10.my and 11street.my.


You can take a look and check the variety of flavour is available in their website - Gogo Cafe, so you better to give it a try if you'r curious! Besides that, their prices are very affordable. You can make a coffee at your home or office to get a fresh aroma to brighten your mood and day.

The best quote for the coffee lovers: 
"To enjoy the best Coffee cup is very Awesome"

If you want to know more about Gogo Cafe, you can check out at their website, http://www.gogocafe.my/ and check out on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/GogoCafe/.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us