Majlis Ramah Mesra dan Alumni SKPK Kampung Bharu @ Plaza Hotel, Kuala Lumpur


Throwback! What was a precious moment! I would like to share my story about the special reunion. Definitely, I was very delighted and honored to attend the reunion, Majlis Ramah Mesra dan Alumni SKPK Kampung Bharu on last April 2018.



It was quite special reunion as all teachers and students as we had not met each other for many years (more than 20 years). Thus I had a great feeling to meet all teacher, senior, ex-classmate and junior. Absolutely, my senior, Artika Suraya and her AJK team did their work very well to organize this reunion and the programme was going smoothly. The reunion held on 21 April 2018 at Plaza Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.


Firstly, all seniors and juniors required to gather at their old school before heading to Plaza Hotel in the morning. All of us were so exciting to meet up since we did not meet each with other. When I had stepped into this school, it gave me a lot of memories since I graduated from this school. I recall about my childhood memories with my ex-classmates. Although, there are the school's facilities get to be improved however the environment of school still be remain same.

 

It was more surprising when see most seniors and juniors where I almost could not recognize them however I still remember them due to their appearance. I felt awesome when meet them after many years due to we had to walk on different life with our path. Anyways, it was quite great to hear that most of them were living with their family so happily.




At the same moment, I better to grab my time to visit and explore about my primary school. Then, I talked to my seniors and juniors when I was there. It was enjoyable to see the school surrounding. Time was flied so quickly. Especially, I couldn't wait to see my headmistress who was coming to the school. We delighted when we came to greet her when she walk along us and it was one of my precious moment that we took photo together. Just like a big family. What a great day!



Next, we were heading to Plaza hotel. After this, the graduated students like us get goodies bag after we did our registration at the counter. We enjoyed to chat-chit each other when we sit down at the tables. There was two Deaf MC also welcome all graduated students to launch their reunion together. We sang the national anthem song named "Negaraku" in Sign Language together, lastly they welcome En. Mohd Zain, Chairman of Majlis Alumni SKPK Kampung Bharu and Puan Liew Yoon Loy, Ex-Headmistress gave their speech about Majlis Alumi SKPK Kampung Bharu.


This is my class of primary school


Anyways, this hotel provided the lunch buffet where we could take delicious meals and desserts. While I enjoyed to meet seniors and juniors because I grabbed my time to chat and took photo with my teachers. I glad to hear that they always doing great in their life. I was very happy when know that few of them still remember me. Anyways, there was a memories school's video had attracted us to watch it on a big screen. It indicated about SKPK's history and the school built in year 1974 till now. It had been for 44 years already.



There was a lot of sweet moments where all Deaf students who had different activities with ex headmistress and teachers in the school during these years. Everyone always be smile and happy when saw their own photo in the video. Lastly, the lucky draw come out, make them excited to look forward for their luck winning! Congratulations to the lucky winners who got it. Even I got a small lucky draw. What an interesting ceremony was Ex Headmistress and all teachers cut the cake together. It was the most memorable moment that we still be proud as SKPK Kampung Bharu alumni had a chance to take photo with our teachers as well!


Overall, I had a wonderful time with my teachers and ex-schoolmates which had filled with awesome, meaningful, enjoyable and memorable moments. P/S I am sorry if had missed out to take some photos with some teacher or ex-schoolmates for the special reunion.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us