Bubu Grill Seafood @ Bandar Menjalara in Kepong, KL


Yahooo!! I delighted to explore about the restaurant where I haven't visited before. Well, My junior friend and I had a great dinner this moment. Suddenly, I was craving at seafood and stingray because I miss it so much. I was thankful to my junior because he had the best recommendation to suggest and brings me to try and taste the seafood.


Firstly, I was quite surprised when saw this location. No wonder, this seafood restaurant has located at the hidden area where there was not many people would passed by this road and there was very seldom to notice thus many of them would missed it out. Anyways, I would like to share about my experience of dining in this seafood restaurant named Bubu Grill Seafood in Bandar Menjalara, Kepong. So those people who stay nearby Kepong and love seafood, you can pay a visit at Bubu Grill Seafood.


Once I stepped into this restaurant, there was an interesting thing where caught my attention. Guess what? Wow! It was fishing boat and a variety of seafood displayed on that boat. In addition, it depends on your decision and preference to eat. Most of these seafood charged based on the weight and the board had shown clearly. So you can pick the cooking methods such as grill, steam with sauce or ginger and others. You would enjoy it once they prepare the seafood according to your choice and preferences.



Other than that, you can choose the set if you have a dinner with the group. There was two kind of set (2-3persons) - RM56 or (5-6persons) - RM115. This would be highly recommendation as the package was quite affordable and had a variety of seafood and snacks. My junior and I order the set as we wanted to taste different seafood. Can't wait to bite and drooling!! Curious??



Yummy! Yummy! Stingray cooked in Portuguese Style with Sambal sauce where it enhanced the flavour. It was fresh, tender and has a perfect taste. Especially Cuttlefish came with Malacca Portuguese style and has a medium of spicy's level and different taste if compare with the sambal sauce. It would be more perfectly to eat with rice. So rice is a must food to add up. Absolutely, you would enjoy it so much.


In addition, Otak-Otak (4pcs) also included this set. Finally, we ate the vegetable (Kangkung) fried with Sambal sauce. Love this vegetable. Overall, all food was spicy however it was quite delicious. Luckily, we managed to finish all dishes. Honestly, there was too much meals for two persons. However I got my junior who love to eat so much and he could finish all dishes as long as possible just in the case if I was very full. Even we were spicy lover so we were truly enjoyed this seafood.


I will bring my family and friends to this restaurant next time. If you are seafood lover or interested to hunt the seafood, this place is definitely to explore and hunt the seafood! If you interested to know about this restaurant, you can check out at https://www.facebook.com/bubugrillseafood.

Bubu Grill Seafood
91, Jalan 5/62A, Bandar Menjalara, Kepong,
Tel: 03-6263 7255
Business Hours: 5.30PM to 11.30PM, closed on Wednesdays

Waze: Bubu Seafood Grill

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us