Lunch at Puteri Park Hotel @ Kuala Lumpur


Working can't run away of our part life. So I am working daily. When lunch time come, my colleagues and I need to think what to eat. Getting boring to eat the same meal and no choice at nearby my office. Just have few restaurant. Some of them pack their own lunch and bring it to pantry sometimes.


This time, we celebrate one of my colleague's birthday. So we decide to have lunch at Puteri Park Hotel since this hotel has a monthly promotion for lunch set. Anyways, I never been at Puteri Park hotel which is nearby my office before. We just walking to there for few minute. It is medium hotel and can be considered as 3 star hotel only.

Have two set lunch for the promotion which is Chicken Gordon Bleu and Cheesy Baked Rice. I choose Chicken Gordon Bleu for my lunch.


I unexpected that we need to wait for few minute that our meal has not served yet. Our lunch time is one hour. We need to work back after have lunch. While waiting the meal, we just celebrate and eat cake first in order to save our time after wait almost 40 minute. And take photo together. What a long time to wait!

Finally, our meal served and we enjoy to eat it. Till very full. Go back to office to continue our work. That's all only for today. Anyways, I have a fun time to enjoy my delicious meal today.

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Grand Hyatt Hotel Kuala Lumpur Never leaving luxury hotels Malaysia Kuala Lumpur world’s most premium accommodation destinations, thoroughly outlined in an unbiased and detailed spread to give you the facts on every aspect of the luxury hotel experience. Never leaving is a little black book of luxury travel advice, created just for you the inspirational traveler. Our reviews focus on only the world’s most premium accommodation destinations, thoroughly outlined in an unbiased and detailed spread to give you the facts on every aspect of the luxury hotel experience.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us