Sushi Mentai @ Kepong

Wah!! Today was happy Friday. Normally, I finished my work early as usually. Drooling of Sushi!! I felt like want to eat these Sushi. So I decided to have a dinner with my cousins sister after we discussed about it earlier. Anyways, there was a Japanese restaurant named Sushi Metai, Kepong nearby my house. I asked my cousins to consume it there. Actually, I had been there with my friend few times before. This time, I just want to write about it so Sushi lovers can give a try to consume there. Firstly, we did not expect how much the Sushi foods based on looking at the price.




This restaurant located at Kepong which just launched a few months ago. Firstly, there was few people who eat there because it just opened not long time ago. However, the poster attracted me and my friend to give a bite at this restaurant last time. Guess what? The prices for all sushi were only RM1.80 and RM2.80 per plate. Hard to believe? We surprised when we see the poster and that's how we started to eat there. Besides that, the other cuisine in menu was cheap as well. The decoration was simple and looked normal however the environment was not bad.

Sushi Mentai provided beautiful and luxury Japanese cuisine. This purpose of this restaurant is to enable people enjoy to eat affordable and quality Japanese cuisine against a modern and casual backdrop. All ingredients and condiments was mostly brought from Japan to cure one to a gastronomical stand up.

There was a lot of outlets in Malaysia where it was accessible to the majority. It was getting popular because of the affordable Japanese cuisine and brings a happiness for people who was enjoying to consume the quality Japanese cuisine. Interested to know more about Sushi Metai? What were you waiting for? Just grab your chance to consume it. Just get more information about this restaurant at Sushi Website

Sushi Metai Kepong
Address: 16, Jalan Metro Perdana Timur 8,
Kepong Entreprenurs Park,
52100 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur

Opening Hours daily: 12:00 – 10:00 pm

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us