New Year Eve

Today was the last day for year 2014. Time flied so quickly. I just felt like that everything just happened yesterday.I recalled back about what I did during this year. I have a lot of ups and downs in my life. Besides that, many happened in my country unexpectedly. However it did not inhibit me to accomplish my goals which had not been achieved yet. It encouraged me to try my best to chase my goals and I believe that my dreams become true soon.


Hmmm... Those people would take a day off in order to celebrate New Year Eve. However, today was a normal day for me because I am working as usually. I had been in my office from morning until evening. No any special event at my office. Otherwise, I had a great time to chat chit with my friends via social media such as Whatapps, Facebook and Line while working at the same moment. Luckily, I was not caught off by my manager due to my action. During my office hours, I received a lot of wishes from my friends about season greetings and new year wishes. 

Once I completed my work, I went back as usually. I did not go anywhere. In order to countdown for New Year Eve, I had a great time at my house. Guess what? Just had a streamboat supper with my family and aunt's family. There was few meals served on the big table as well. We enjoyed to eat it so much while wait the time to countdown. When the time reach 12am, there was a few of fireworks nearby my house. We could view it from my house easily. The fireworks was beautiful on the sky. That's all only as what I spent my time for New Year Eve. Despite it was not special day but it was really enjoyable for having streamboat supper. As we know, eating could make people to be happy always. Simple? Of course, it was! 

At the same time, we shoot photo of the fireworks on the sky. We recorded it as well. It was a beautiful scene. Finally, year 2014 was over and welcome to year 2015. Firstly, I wanted to thankful to everyone especially my family and friends who make a sunshine in my life during this year. Sometimes my mood had been down when I unhappy and sad however there was some people who was always be at my side and gave me some encouragement & spirit. I wanted to say thanks so much to those people who tried to make me smile. Finally, I wish everybody a Happy New Year and may New Year brings you a lot of happiness, joy, fame & fortune, success and good health throughout new year. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us