New Year Day

Today was the first day for year 2015. Wow! When I saw the latest updates in my Facebook, most of my friends wished new year to everyone. Today was public holiday and I believed that all people would be happy to celebrate New Year by shopping, travelling, chilling out or many more. 

However, I just had a great time to doing my household and clean house in the early morning until afternoon. I felt fresh and happy when see my house which was arranged more nicely. Once I completed it, I make an appointment with one of my friend because both of us were free and hang out together. Luckily, my friend agreed to help me to find my pink dress which I need as I would wear it for the proposal next week.

My Pink Dress
During that time, too many cars on the road and stucked with the jam traffic but it was not worst than I thought. Once we arrived at the parking bays of the shopping mall. Wow! Unexpectly, many cars were looking for the parking included us. Within few minuates, we managed to find a place to park. Graceful to God that we parked it successfully. Long time I did not come to this shopping mall. There was a lof of people are shopping around the different window shopping. We saw different faces which was full with beautiful smile. We began to look for my dress at different shop but it was not easy to find it otherwise, we kept to chat while looked for it at the same time. 

Until I saw a beautiful decoration which was attracting me to view and wanted to shoot the photo with the beautiful decoration which was a Christmas theme. Before this, I unable to come to this shopping mall. Unexpectedly I managed to view Christmas decoration was still available until new year day. Anyways, I was lucky to take photo with the Christmas decoration on New Year day. This shopping got alot of clothes shop but it was not easy to get the suitable dress for me. I managed to find two dresses which was nice and match with me however, I had not buy one of these dresses yet. 

Time flied so quickly. My tummy began to have a sound. Guess what? I felt hungry that time. So we had dinner first before we contiuned to look for my dress. We decided to have dinner at Sakae Sushi and enjoyed to consume it. After that, we searched it quickly because the time was almost late and some of the shop will close. Finally, we found a suitable dress for me. It was the last dress and no more stock. Then I bought it and the price was reasonable. Anyways, I wanted to say thanks to my friend who accompanied me to find my thing and hang out together. Despite, it was just a normal day to shopping and chill out together. Otherwise, I had a great time on New Year day. I would like to say Happy New Year to everyone. I want to share with you guys about the quote. 

Never give up,
New lose hope,
Always have faith,
it allows you to cope.
Trying times will pass,
As they always do.
Just have patience,
Your dreams will come true.
So put on a smile,
You'll live through your pain,
Know it will pass,
And strength you will gain.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us