Shopping and Surprise Birthday@Sunway Pyramid



What a great Saturday. It was first weekend of Jan month, Year 2015. I was very exciting because I would hang out with all of my good friends today. Anyways, my friends and I had been discussed about planning a surprise birthday for one of my friends. Glad to hear that my friend, May Sin agreed to join us after I asked her about the gathering and of course, she did not know that we make a surprise birthday for her. From afternoon until night, we had a great time together. 


Firstly, My friends and I were shopping at Sunway Pyramid which was one of the popular shopping malls. Long time no come here as my house was very far from this shopping malls. We were looking for a dress in order to help my good friend, Kimberly as same as I did last few days ago. This because was we need to wear it next weekend.That's why we took some time to search it as I know that it was not easy to find a suitable dress for my friend. Despite there was many clothes at different shops however, not all clothes could match with herself included us for sure. 

The time was lunch hour right now, we went to have lunch before we continue to search it. Till we saw a restaurant named Teochew Cendol and decided to have lunch there as we never give a try it before. I surprised after read the menu. There was few and limited choice of the meals only. We wanted to eat it finally as we were hungry so much. During this time, we had a great chat chit while enjoyed to eat it. Until a friend of my other good friend came to visit us because he just pass something to that good friend at the same time. 

After that, we just continue as what we did in early afternoon. Nothing special happen during this moments. Few minutes or hours later, we failed to get a dress as what my good friend expected. Then we tired and thirsty and want to have a drink at Starbucks. Wow! I helped my good friend to look after two of her kids. They were very cute and active. At the same time, she went alone to look for her dress. 

Other friends were chatting each with other too. Once my good friend got her dress finally and make a surprise birthday cake for May Sin. She surprised and unbelieve that we planned for this. Anyways, she was very happy to celebrate her birthday in advance. So we took photo together for sure. Luckily, the Christmas decoration was still available and we took a chance to take photo together as the decoration was very nice and beautiful.

As the result, this post seems did not have any interesting information to be share with you guys. Anyways, I want to insist with you guys about an useful sentences. Your life would be filled with meaningful and beautiful always. Remember that some people unable to celebrate their birthday due to the poverty. So we should be graceful and appreciate as what we have in our life. Of course, we must be graceful and thankful to God to have our family and good friends who celebrated birthday with us. Happy weekend to all of you. Have a nice day.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us