Shopping at One Utama@1st day of Chinese New Year

Today is 1st Chinese New year Day. My family and I do not go back to Pulau Ketam, which is my hometown this time. Normally, we go back to there for Chinese New Year celebration every year. But this time, we spend time at Kuala Lumpur mostly. My celebration just normal because of my grandmother situation. We cannot enjoy so much this moment. So we just choose a shopping mall which is located at One Utama, Petaling Jaya. We watch movie named My Papa Rich with my aunt's family since we have no anything to do at house. 

By the way, my brother is booking the movie and get the movie ticket while my mom and I go to walk around the shopping mall. The decoration of Chinese New Year have been attracted us to take photo and walk around that decoration. Wow! Normally, the decoration on the oval is always changing especially different festival which have been held! But I have shooting few photo which is cute and poster!








Long time no bring my mother to there since she is always looking after few kids at house daily. It is a best time to bring my mom go out to see around and enjoy to walking around the shopping mall. Anyways, TGV Cinema is getting attractive after the renovation. Other than that, there is a plenty of shinning light and dark environment like disco night. It is much better if compare with last time. There has a few types of seats in cinema which is IMAX, Indulge, Luxe and Beanie. That's why these cinema room has their own special and unique seat where it gives a comfortable to sit while watching movie however the price for movie is a bit expensive if want to watch cinema with these unique seats and limited time where has been provided. 


Despite, we do not try these unique seats and choose normal seats. We just come to cinema in order to watch movie during Chinese New Year celebration. Wow! There is still a lot of people come for watching movie as well. I can give a try to sit these unique seats with my good friend next time if have a chance in the future. By the way, I want to share with you all about the summary of the movie that we have been watched!

The story about an old man named Yang who is a widower and used to living a solitary life. He lives a simple and poor life. He has two daughters and one son. They live in different place.His eldest daughter is married and resides in Kuala Lumpur, his second daughter is still studying in Singapore and his youngest son works as a small-time salesman. Yang has his trouble where he realises that he cannot afford to celebrate the coming Chinese New Year. However, a chance encounter with his long-time friend, Lin, who has become a millionaire, changes Yang's life as Lin offers Yang a once in a lifetime chance of becoming a millionaire for a month.


The storyline just not great and a bit funny but it has a good lesson for everyone. It remind us that we can get anything as what we want but we can't buy a harmony family and happiness in stead.


By the way, I enjoyed to accompany with my mother and brothers on 1st day of Chinese New Year. I would like to say Happy Chinese New Year to you all. May this year brings you a lot of happiness, joy, fortune, luck and health. Have a nice day!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us