Streamboat@Chinese New Year Eve

Today was the mid of the February month, February 18, 2015. It was Chinese New Year Eve. Most of Chinese people would take Annual Leave to go back for reunion dinner or go back to the hometown for Chinese New Year Celebration. The road was getting less and smoothly. I had to work but luckily, I did not have a lot of works to do. Graceful to my manager make a decision where he allowed all Chinese colleagues included me went back earlier today. While working, I took my time to chat with my friends at the same time. By the way, I was very happy because my holiday mood started. 

Once I saw my time as what my manager allowed us to go back. Then all of us went back quickly. It was the funny situation. When I was walking and leaving from my desk. I saw that everyone stared at me and waved their hands to me as good bye. Suddenly, I imagined that I would resign from my company one day, I wonder if they would miss me like this situation? However, I was not sure about it. Would know the story one day.

Once I boarded in car, I began to be happy and did not want to see my office for one week off. My feeling was over excited that time. Maybe because I was always working daily until I got my holiday. Of course, I went back as usually. This time, I took a good rest at house before my family and I went to my aunt's house for having a reunion dinner during Chinese New Year Eve. Even I helped my mom to clear all things and did household before Chinese New Year day which was a next day. 

Wow!! My aunt prepared a various of foods and streamboat for us. Make us drooling and hungry when saw alot of meals in front of us. My uncle and his family had dinner with us as well. We enjoyed to eat for Chinese New Year Eve. It was good to gathering all family and relatives in order to keep the relationship which was bonded. 


After my dinner time, some of us were watching television while some people played the card game. At the same time, we were eating a variety of cookies and snacks. While we were waiting the time to watch movie in cinema at mid night. The movie named Vegas to Macau 2, Hong Kong movie version. Wow! Many people were in cinema at mid night and the movie was very funny. Everyone laughed loudly in the cinema. Finally, we had to sleep so late. the time was around 2.30am already. We had a sweet dream.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us