My exclassmate come to my home with a suprise on Chinese New Year celebration


What a hot Sunday. I wake up too late today. So I did not have any plans to hang or chill out with my friends. Normally, I would clean house if I did not have anything to do. It was one of my habit in my life. However I just was browsing my Internet after clear all household at the late afternoon. 

Few while later, I shocked that time. Guess what? My old friend, Gan came to visit me suddenly. She was my ex-classmate friend. But this time she came with her family and friend. They never message me because their bill cut off. However, I was happy to see them because long time no see them for some time. Anyways, they came to my house for Chinese New year Celebration.

Wah, her kids is growing up and time flied quickly. Furthermore, I introduced with her friend because I never meet her friend before. We had a great time to chat chit at my house. At the same time, I gave my photo album to her friend to see my old photos. My old friend joined to see my photos. When we see some old photos together, it make us recall back about what were we doing during my school life. Many years already but it was still fresh in my mind. It was sweet memory in my school life. That's why a lot of people said that the best memory which was school life. Know why? We enjoy what we did, hang out with friends, did not need to worry about our pocket money, did not need to think about financial and many more. I believe that those people would agree as what I mentioned earlier. 

Anyways, we had dinner nearby my house before we visited other exclassmate,FR. Since we make a decision because we did not meet her for a long time. As we know, we completed our secondary school, we took different our path and journey respectively. Especially, my old friend married and she busy to take care of her kids. Therefore, we grabbed our free time to visit our ex-classmate after dinner time. Today was still in Chinese New Year celebration. My CNY mood was still on.

I unexpected that Gan's husband took a long routes to reach FR's House. Despite I did not really familiar with that road because I never use that road before. Anyways, it was my first time to learn how get there but I was still confused because we went there at night. Not really remember how it looked like. haha! 

What a funny situation which happened at us! He insisted that the correct area located there but we kept to enter into the house area. Guess what? We entered into the house area wrongly after we found out that the security guard said that it was not! Anyways, we managed to find my friend's house already. Wow! We were very happy when see our ex-classmate. We surprised to see her. Guess what? We wore same color which was pink and red clothes so we took photos together as I put my photo above. We had a lot of topic to talk about and enjoyed to eat some snacks and cookies at the same time. Until we realized that the time was a bit late, we make an excuse and we need to go back as we had work next day. 


Despite this post seemed normal but I wanted to insist that my friends and I visit some friend's house for Chinese New Year celebration. It was the one culture of the Chinese people visited family/friend's house for Chinese New Year. At least I enjoyed to see my ex-classmate after some time. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us