Race Collection Kits at Jaya One and Chill Out with my good friends

I was over excited to meet my good friends and collect our race collection kits for MILO marathon this weekend. Normally, My good friends and I collected it for each marathon that we had joined at different venue. This time we collected it at Jaya One, Petaling Jaya. I never been there so it was my first time to visit there. Once my good friend and I reached there and met my other good friend at there. 


She bring her hearing friend along. So we introduced each with other and make new friend as well. Her hearing friend loved to learn sign language and tried to catch up as what we tried to communicate by sign language. She was really interested to learn it from us. Wow! We found out that she was fast learner. Anyways, she had learnt in the sign language book herself but now she just want us to observe if her sign language was correct or not!

However, she was really enjoyed to learn from us and had a great time with us. At the same time, we had breakfast at the unique cafe. What a funny thing! I recalled back that I wondered what was Post Code! Actually it was the cafe that they were waiting for us before we took our race collection kits. So I felt silly after I saw the cafe. Wow! The cafe was really nice with an unique theme. We managed to take a welfie group in front of the Post Code Cafe. 



After that, we went to the place that we should take our things. By the way, we took photo with the poster and board around us that time. We explored Jaya One for short time. There was not a lot of people come here. So I was not sure if many people came here often because I never been here. I explored this place for awhile before we leave. I figured out that some cafe and shop was unique with their own theme. The decoration of the shopping mall was very attractive and creative. That's why I like it so much despite I might not come here often. I managed to take some photo around this shopping mall. 





I surprised to see that there got a Cafe named Old School. It was quite different from other cafe because it could make us recall about our school life if we want to have a brunch or dinner there. It must be funny when we could gather with our old friends or exclassate friends and share our sweet stories there. I would plan if have a chance to call my exclassmate in the future. It reminded me about my school life when I walked along that cafe. The owner of cafe had a nice concept and objective. Besides that, I found out that Pop was a combined with market and shop which was plenty of different products and goods that we could buy however I was not in to buy there. I just took a glance at there.  



This shopping was developed by Tetap Tiara Sdn Bhd which was a new concept retail, entertainment and dining experience which was combined with variety of retails such as home to restaurants, bar shops, education institutions and many more. The 24-hour security and ample parking bays had been provided. Therefore, we could shopping easily and enjoyable. Especially, Tetap Tiara Sdn Bhd was proud to show The School, Malaysia's first enrichment mall and the best strategic place was suitable for those people who want to learn, grow and had fun together with their family with the fantastic environment and quality leisure. 

As the result, I was still attracting with the decoration of shopping mall and had a great time for the leisure and explored by walking around there. Anyways, it was not too bad to visit despite there was not many people came but mostly family bring their kids to there as I observed. It was suitable place for all people to have a leisure. I believe that you would fall in love with this place if you visit. If you interested to know more about this shopping mall, you may refer to http://jayaone.com.my or drop your message at https://www.facebook.com/jayaone. Stay tune to read my next post about MILO Malaysia Breakfast Day Marathon. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us