Jam & Kaya Cafe@PJ Palms Sports Centre


Another great weekend which was on 20 June 2015 ! I was meeting my good friend, Kimberly and her hearing students. It was my pleasure to help Kim's hearing students despite I spent my short time to evaluate their sign language. According to Kim, they would have their exam which was coming soon. So she needed my helping and it was my first time to evaluate their face expression and sign language which was required. However, I met new hearing friends. It makes my day became bright when meet different races and religions who were really interested to learn sign language. My feeling was very great. They were friendly and cheerful peoples.


Of course, the face expression skill was important for sign language course. Normally, deaf people would like to show their different emotions and expression. So hearing people should learn how to read facial expression from deaf peoples in order to social with deaf people in deaf community. It would be fun and great if know how to read and catch up what was the facial expression that they show. If you interested to learn sign language and curious where to find the place to learn? and curious about deaf culture? You might check more information at RC Deaf Mission Facebook

Anyways, I believe that you guys will enjoy to communicate with deaf peoples if you know basic sign language. So what are you waiting now? Just go to join the sign language class! So that you will learn more about sign language and deaf culture! You will get a lot of benefits after learn sign language! You will fall in love with sign language which is a beautiful and unique of sign language. 

After few hours later, my tummy began to have a sound. You should got what I mean! We went to have a brunch at the place to eat and meet up with my other good friend, Selina. Definitely, happy to meet two good friends that day. Six of us just went to Amcorp Mall and there was a place nearby that we would eat there. Guess what? When I entered a place which was PJ Palms Sport Centre, you thought that I came for exercising or swimming there? Absolutely, it was not! We came here for brunch time. However if you interested to have exercise or sports, you might go to PJ Palms Sport Centre provided a public swimming pool, different sports activities, recreational fun and few cafes there. 


I was wondering where was the cafe locates in stead. I surprised when viewed a cafe look liked. Wow! There was a semi detached house named Jam & Kaya Cafe. Hard to believe that it was a cafe house inside PJ Palms Sport Centre. This because was that cafe hide so clearly and not really attracting the crowd. However, I figured out that most of the customer was lady and teenager girls there. There was a lot of customer that time. It considered not bad at all. The environment was clean and simple. It was suitable for people want to have a relax and leisure there. Most of the menu was Ala western cuisine.





Besides that, one of my friends named James who was used to eat here and he suggest which was the best and delicious meals. Therefore, we just follow what he suggested and shared different meals to eat. While waiting our meals, we took our time to chat chit and welfie each with other. Wow! Wow! The nice smell come out from the meals which was served. Drooling and craving when saw different cuisine which was attracting us. We share to eat that foods. The meals was Australian Big Breakfast priced was RM22.90, Pesto Chicken Spaghetti priced was RM16.90, Eggs Benedict priced was RM16.70 and Egg Royale priced was RM21.00. The quality and taste of the meals was very nice. I thought that the owner was really focus in preparing the quality meals. If you want to give a try to bite at Jam & Kaya Cafe, you should go there. 



The location will be given as below:

Jam & Kaya Cafe
PJ Palms Sports Centre (few lots before A&W)
No.1 Lorong Sultan
46200 Petaling Jaya
Business hours: Tue to Fri 10am to 7pm , Weekends 9am to 6pm. Closed on Monday
Tel: 016-6675078

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us