My Coffee Cafe @ Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur

Meet new friend! :D
After my IMU marathon (you can read my previous post), my good friends and I lost our energy to burn during running. By the way, we were going to have breakfast for sure. This time we met a friend for having a brunch together. We discussed to choose a cafe randomly because we were very hungry already. This cafe named My Coffee Cafe located at Bukit Jalil. Surprised to see the environment of this cafe. It just like Mamak or Bistro but it was cafe style in stead. So the environment was quite clean.

Found My Coffee Cafe just beside the Giant shopping mall, Bukit Jalil
You must wonder why I thought that it was Mamak? It must be not funny at all. Well, I shocked when saw the menu. There was so many choice of meals that we could eat included the beverages served. Sounds that any meals that you wanted to order. For instance, there was types of Asian cuisine such as Malay, Chinese, Indian and Western meals even desserts. So that why the menu got a long list in the menu. So we need a bit time to take a glance on the menu before we order our meals. Unlike other cafe, normally they serve Western cuisine, desserts and coffee. The waiter waited for our order. So it was not self service.

Spicy spaghetti
Each of us ordered our desire meals. Within few minutes later, the meals served so quickly. Wow! The decoration on the meals was attractive and make us hungry. I ordered my spaghetti. It makes me drooling and started to bite spaghetti slowly. Unexpected that it was spicy absorbed into the spaghetti. Make my mouth felt spicy and hot however I could finish my meals because I was good in eating spicy foods. My good friend could not eat it after she tried a bit. She yelled SO SPICY and drank her drink quickly. Funny her!

Sandwiches Breakfast
Other than that, my good friend got her meal which was sandwich filled with bacon, tomatoes, vegetable, scrambles egg and french fries.

Big Breakfast Set
While other friends got their meals set which was big breakfast and drink together. The meals was bread, sausages, scrambles egg, wedge potato and bacon. Tea or Coffee served as well. Depend on your choice for beverages. This breakfast was quite simple and not very heavy. While we were eating and have a great chat chit because we did not meet a hearing friend for few months. So we were very enjoyed to chatting for a short time.

Coffee - Kim say it is bitter! 
My observation, there was a suitable place for Malay, Indian and Chinese dine in this cafe because most of the customers came from different religions and races. Even Asian cuisine would serve for them as well. Imagine that multi races could have a meals together so enjoyable just like Satu Malaysia. So meaningful!

As the result, I did not review about this cafe so much because we just had breakfast for short time but I still wanted to review about this a bit so that you guys would know that My Coffee located at Bukit Jalil. So you guys might try to eat there so you had a choice to dine in the cafe. So the meals can be considered as not bad at all. You would satisfy with Asian cuisine. So those people who live in Bukit Jalil, Grab the chance to pay a visit and dine in at this cafe. Check out at Facebook Page

My Coffee Cafe
A-G-6 Endah Promenade,
No.5 Jalan 3/149E Taman Sri Endah,
Sri Petaling 57000 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone : 03-9054 3606

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us