Grand Imperial Group of Restaurant @ One Utama, KL


Memorable! Intending to make a surprise for my mother. I was very excited and happy because my brothers and I bring my mummy to taste the delicious meals at Grand Imperial Group Of Restaurants in One Utama, Petaling Jaya. It was a special day to celebrate Mother's Day. Definitely, everyone would love to celebrate it with their beloved mother too. By the way, this was not food tasting session however I love to share with you about what we enjoyed to eat at this restaurant and I would love to dedicated some special words for my beloved mother and All mother in the world!


When I stepped in this restaurant, I discovered that each family bring their beloved mother to dine in as it can be shown very clearly as the day was a very special as what I mentioned earlier. This environment was quite comfortable and the classic Chinese traditional design around this restaurant.



Okay, Let's explore to see what the meals that we enjoyed to eat! Started to craving and drooling! This restaurant was famous and served various culinary experiences, from Cantonese delicacies to Chinese Dim Sum, BBQ, Hong Kong noodles, and tangy fresh seafood. Even it had several outlets in Klang Valley. Mostly, the customer was Chinese who dine in this restaurant. Anyways, it was my first time to dine in with my family so it was a great and wonderful feeling and it makes me more curious about the meals would be served.


While waiting the meals to be served, I grabbed my time to snap photo with my beloved mother with my siblings. We had eaten a variety of meals. Wow! Firstly, the meal served which was Shredded Chicken & Salted Porridge (RM10.50). Despite the porridge look like normal and plain however it had a softness and savory in the porridge when I bite it. Wow! It was very delicious ever I ate! This meal must be highly to recommend if you love to eat porridge. I believe that you would fall in love with it immediately. I like it so much. Would love to eat it again if I dine in this place.





Besides that, the next meals which was a variety of Dim Sum such as Steamed Prawn Dumpling (RM9.80), Steam Siew Mai With Prawn (RM9.80), Steamed BBQ Pork Bun (RM7.80), Steamed Custard Bun (RM7.80), Fried Carrot Cake in XOS (RM9.80) and Steamed Cheng Fun with
BBQ Pork (RM10.00). Despite Dim Sum had a small portion however it had its special taste and savory especially I love Friend Carrot Cake which make me craving it so much because I tasted and bite it and it was quite delicious ever I eat. This fried Carrot Cake was a must thing to recommend to try out! Would order it if I came to dine in this restaurant next time!




In addition, We love to add the meals which was the noddles named La Mian with Shredded Pork(RM12.50) and La Mian with Pig Trotter(RM14.00). These two noddles was quite crispy and had its own special and unique recipes. First time I ate these noodles so I never been to Hong Kong before. So that's why I felt that it was quite different taste! At least I could know how was the taste of the noodle served! Enjoyed to eat it!


Anyways, I enjoyed to spend time with my beloved mother. It was quite memorable and valuable time. Although, it was not meaning that it was the only day to celebrate Mother's day Celebration however my opinion was quite different. I was not sure whether what was your opinion! Your opinion would be same as mine? No matter whatever was your opinion! A true statement which was Definitely, We love mother! Actually, everyday was a value and meaningful day to spend time with my beloved mother and family.

Therefore, I was always graceful to have my mother in my life. Without her, my life would not be great! Thank you so much for everything, my mother who make my life always be shined and amazing. Through her dedication and patience could not count how much her effort and love to raise me and my brothers. As I always graceful to God to give me the best Mother ever I had! She was always be BEST in the world. Her love could not buy with the money! Of course, it would be same thing for other Mother.


As the result, I would like to say Happy Mother's Day to every Mother! They were great mother in the world. Anyways, I love Mother always! Lastly, I would like to say few sentences here. I wish that she always be in good health and she was the best and great mother!I impressed with her no matter what she contributed!

If you interested to dine in Grand Imperial Group Of Restaurants, you may check out at
Grand Imperial Website and follow their Facebook Page

Grand Imperial Group Of Restaurants 
G218, Promenade, Ground Floor,
1 Utama Shopping Centre,
No.1, Lebuh Bandar Utama,
Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya.

Tel: 03-7729 7223

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us