[Hotel Review] Premiere Hotel @ Klang, Selangor - I WON 2D1N PERDANA SUITE!


What a fantastic and amazing experience. When I saw the My Klang Story Contest which tagged by my good friend, it captured my heart especially the quote which was "Once upon a time in KLANG..." make me recall about my beloved village so I thought that it was very interesting to write a short story because it gave me a deep impression about my village and I had a lot of precious memories during my childhood to adolescent when I went back there every time.


After one to two months later, I never expect that I had been selected as the winner of the contest! I won a Complimentary 2 Days 1 Night stay in Perdana Suite with breakfast, Hi-Tea and Spa Treatment, and, an Exclusive 5th Anniversary Gift. That time I pleased and delighted to hear about it via email. So I informed my good friends and family about this good news!


Thank you, PR Agency for Premiere Hotel and the manager of Premiere Hotel for arranging the executive lounge for me and my family unexpectedly when I collected and claimed my prize at Premiere Hotel. Pleasure to meet the manager and had a great chat chit at Executive Lounge. Definitely, I took a photo with the manager of Premiere Hotel. Premiere Hotel was a 4 Star business hotel that located at Bandar Bukit Klang, Selangor.

So my family and I discussed to choose one day to check in this hotel. Thus, my family checked in hotel at afternoon meanwhile I had a brunch with my good friends at the same time. By the way, I managed to arrive at hotel as I wanted to experience to stay Perdana Suite with my beloved family.


When I stepped in this hotel, I impressed with the spaciousness of the hotel lobby area. By the way, it was not quite impressive as same as hotel had 5 Star and definitely had a lot of amazing interior design and stylish environment. Premiere Hotel can be considered as comfortable and cozy environment.



Besides that, I explored around the lobby area and dining area first before I was heading to Perdana Suite room. Wow! Dining Area got 3 restaurant which located at different floor.



There was The Buzz served a wide variety of local and continental fare such as a selection of savory pastries, gourmet sandwiches, salads and delicious cakes and beverages provided. Other restaurant can be discovered as Royal Gourmet Chinese Cuisine served dim sum and innovative flavours of Chinese cuisine if you like to eat Chinese Cuisine. Just dine in there directly. 



One more interesting was you wanted to enjoy and love the party, just look for Ichi Sports Bar and dining in here from night time which was available till 11pm. Even you could drink cocktails with a great atmosphere in the energetic situation.



Then I curious where was the location for swimming pool and GYM which was at 1st Floor. The swimming pool was not very big but quite ok so far. By the way, I did not bring my swimsuit so I could not swim this moment however I really enjoyed to explore and shoot the photo around this hotel. There was still got many facilities that this hotel provided. You could check out at the website if curious about Premiere Hotel. Now was the time to heading to Perdana Suite room. Could not wait to see how was the room look like!


Wow!! I stepped into Perdana Suite room, it was very spacious and cozy environment. Make us felt comfortable when relax at this room. I shocked when knew that this hotel had one room which was Perdana Suite and the cost was very expensive. Mostly, many room provided such as Superior or Deluxe. So I graceful to stay this amazing room although this hotel was not 5 Star however it was my amazing experience. Anyways, I managed to shoot few photo about this suite.


This Perdana Suite had a big spacious room, it came with a living room area, dining table, a kitchen which equipped with the fridge and Coffee & tea making facilities. Besides that, this Perdana Suite had a Queen bed and two bathroom, one of these bathroom had a bathtub and spacious space. Anyways, there was two 32 LCD TV at living room area and bedroom respectively.



Not only that, a long table had been provided especially a must thing was Wireless Internet access with a great speed that everyone need to use and access it. So no worries, we can surfing internet anytime. Anyways, I bring my laptop along so that my family and I enjoy to surfing Internet when neccessary during we relax in this Perdana Suite. By the way, my mother and brother enjoyed to have Hi Tea in hotel. It was a pleasure to see them enjoy themselves.





When the clock displayed evening time, we just went out to explore Night Market at Setia Alam which was a bit far from this hotel however, we interested to explore night market there. Actually, this location was quite good, convenient and strategic because there got many cafes and shop even supermarket nearby. So no need to worry if you feel boring or want hang out. Just a pay visit these place nearby. In addition, you can go to visit around Klang which had many tourist attraction such as Kuan Yin or Goddess of Mercy Temple, Little India, Our Lady of Lourdes Church, Crab Island and many more. No doubt, famous meals such as Bakuteh, Seafood restaurant was a must thing to eat for Chinese People who came to Klang.

Wow! First time, we amazed to explore night market in Setia Alam where many hawkers sell a various of things, goods, clothes especially the foods which attracted many people who came from different races, religions, backgrounds who love to eat. Really enjoyable to explore this night market. So Cool and great time to spend a night before we came back to Premiere Hotel and we enjoyed to take a shower then have a great sleep and sweet dream at this luxurious and spacious room.



As the result, it was my precious time to spend time with my beloved family and it was one of the most experience to stay in the Perdana Suite in Premiere Hotel. Thank you for serving us a better service. If you plan to visit around Klang and would love to stay in hotel, you can check the official website at http://www.premiere-hotels.com/ so that you can check the rates or make the reservation. Just follow their Facebook at Premiere Hotel Website

Premiere Hotel
Jalan Langat, Bandar Bukit Tinggi 1,
41200 Klang, Selangor
Malaysia

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us