The Grand Opening by Catherine Cakery Bakery @ Tropicana Avenue, Malaysia



It was so special day which fall on Mother Day, May 14. I was sure that all of you celebrate Happy Mother's Day with your beloved Mother last time. Anyways, My good friend and I had been excited to attend the grand opening of Catherine's Cakery Bakery in conjunction with Happy Mother's Day. It located at Tropicana Avenue, Petaling Jaya. Anyways, Congratulations to Catherine's Cakery Bakery for her success of business - "All the best for Catherine's bakery business!"

Awww...What a funny thing was when my good friend and I almost lost our way to there because we were not familiar with the Tropicana Avenue. Lastly, we managed to find this studio. Thus we came so late a bit. Well, it was my first time to visit this studio with my good friend. Wow!



During the event, there were many bloggers and guests who enjoyed to chat chit and the buffet lunch had been provided for us.



So it was quite interesting activities especially the cupcakes workshop where the kids who curious to explore and learn how to make a cute teddy bear and rabbit. Really Cute! My good friend and I learned about it. Catherine was quite friendly to teach us. As you know, she was founder of Catherine's Cakery Bakery. First, we decorated on the cupcakes first. Then, she guided us to create a cute teddy bear and put it on the cupcakes. By the way, it was quite fun to learn at the enjoyable environment.





There was a variety of cakes which had displayed on the table. These cakes was quite nice and delicious to bite. I like it. You should give it a try. Because the cake did not contains a lot of sweet. Well, Catherine's Cakery Bakery provides different service such as customized cakes, cupcakes or dessert. Other services would be provided as Mascot, Clown Appearance, Magician, Fun Tattoist, Face Painting, Play Sand activity, Putty activity, and Theme Party. Especially you might be interested to have a Cake Artistry Course for the occasion. Therefore, if you interested to have an birthday occasion or plan the special occasion, you may contact Catherine in order to have a more discussion. Besides that, you can order the awesome cakes from her as well.







As the result, my good friend and I were truly to have a wonderful time at Catherine's Cakery Bakery. Thank you so much,Catherine for her guidance on how to make a cute bear on cupcake. It was quite awesome! Finally, I make a cute fat bear and present it for my beloved mother. Despite the cupcake look liked childish however, I would to show her that I love my Mom so much.



As we knew that 14 May 2017 was Mother day, Happy Mother to all Mothers. Of course, all of us remember how much our mother's dedication, patience and guidance indicated the meaningful and valuable actions! Honestly, I think that everyday is beautiful day and show her how much I love her everyday. It would be more great! Spend time with her is my truly valuable time. Lastly, I wish all mothers included my beloved mother who is really BEST and wonderful, all the best and good healthy!


You may check out the updates on Catherine's Cakery Studio or check out at her photos in her Instagram: Catherine's Cakery Studio. There was a lot of beautiful and awesome cakes in the Instagram.

Catherine's Cakery Bakery
A1005, Tropicana Avenue,
PJU 3, 47000 Petaling Jaya,
Malaysia

Mobile phone : 012-3921 217(Catherine)
Email : catherinecakery@gmail.com

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us