Yeoju BBQ, Halal Korean BBQ restaurant in Amerin Mall @ Seri Kembangan, Kuala Lumpur


Craving at Halal Korean BBQ Buffet? Yahoo...I am very craving at Korean BBQ Buffet this moment. If you want to eat Halal Korean BBQ Buffet but do not know where is the suitable place to discover! Anyways, I have a restaurant which is highly recommendation where you can bring your Muslim family and friends who love to eat Korean BBQ Buffet. Curious? It is YeojuBBQ which located at Amerin Mall, Seri Kembangan. Thank you to my good friend, Jackson who bring me to eat Korean BBQ Buffet! He wants to try it out first time. Obviously, this special restaurant which provides Halal BBQ Buffet. So it is my first time to dining in Yeoju BBQ restaurant. Can't wait to eat it!!


Once I stepped into this restaurant, the environment look likes Korean environment especially there is a pinky sakura on the wallpaper. Curious? You should explore it yourself. Absolutely, it is quite nice to be comfortable around. It is suitable to gathering a large group who are craving at Korean BBQ Buffet and you can celebrate the birthday party or celebrations. If you interested, you can make a reservation or make a call to this restaurant.


Yeoju BBQ provides a variety of BBQ such as Chicken, Lamb, Beef, Prawn, Squid Tubes and Pegasius.


Other than that, The side meals provided as Salad, Mixed Veggie, Japchae, Topokki, Seafood Pancake and Kimchi. When I see these BBQ and side meals served, it makes me hungry and craving at it so much!! Anyways, it is Buffet style, we enjoy to eat unlimited BBQ and sides as long as possible. Just ask the waiter to give more BBQ and others if you want to eat more.


Anyways, we have to grill BBQ ourselves which used Charcoal and make sure that it is not scorched. All of marinated meats is quite fresh and fragrant. Especially I love the special Pancake which is quite delicious. When I bite it and can feel that the softness of itself.  Besides that, Kimchi is quite good. It is one of my favorite food. Very delicious! One more thing which is the special sauce where it can enhance the flavour and aroma. So Yummy! Anyways, we enjoy to eat as long as we can eat with the unlimited BBQ and sides till my stomach is very full. The price for Adult is RM48 per pax and Children is RM24 per pax(Children aged 5-12 years old).


Overall, I have a wonderful time to dining in this Halal Korean BBQ Restaurant. It is one of the best memories where my friend bring me to explore about it as I love to eat. I am very graceful and thankful to him who treat me a dinner as my birthday. Really appreciate his treat and wishes. Thanks so much, Jackson. A simple food would make me happy always. 

If you interested to know more about Yeoju BBQ, you may check out at facebook.com/YeojuBBQamerinmall and follow their Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/yeojubbq You may bring your family and friends along especially you have Muslim friends, this place is the best recommendation to try out as it is HALAL Korean BBQ Restaurant.

Yeoju BBQ
Lot G-3, Amerin Mall,
Persiaran Impian Indah,
43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor
Business Hour : 12.00PM to 10.00PM
Contact Number : 017 888 0892

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us