My Experience of Score Marathon 2019. Miss Score Marathon 2020...


When CEO of SCORE announced that SCORE Marathon 2020 is cancelled due to Covid 19, I was very sad when I got to know that their biggest event cancelled this year. Throwback, last year's SCORE Marathon 2019 was my best moment with my siblings and friends. My youngest brother, cousin and I were very delighted to join Score Marathon 2019. And I met my good friend and her daughter & son too! Time flied so quickly. 


Anyways, this sweet memories still be fresh in my mind and heart because it was very best of the largest marathon ever I experienced, but I was sad to miss Selina Wing, who fall ill and cannot attend the Score Marathon 2019 with me and my good friend! Well, we are active runners when we join our favorite's Score Marathon every year! With 13,000 runners, we ready to conquered the city at Berjaya Time Square Kuala Lumpur. It was very awesome and enjoyable. It leads the best marathon ever I seen! I have a wonderful and precious moment whenever we participate for Score Marathon event. 


In addition, Score Marathon held first half Marathon which was 42KM and celebrated 5 years of anniversary last year. Proud to see that Score Team organized the event successfully. As firstly, they experienced an unanticipated scheduling conflict where they had to change the venue however they managed to announce and informed all runners about the notice as can as possible. Glad that it settled as what they expected. Anyways, I believe that most of us satisfied with their service and event last year. Even this event had a variety of the sponsor booth where it really entertained many runners who took participate this Score Marathon. It was getting more interesting and enjoyable.


Score Marathon had some categories for runners which is 42KM, 21KM, 10KM and 5KM. The t shirt is black theme last year. One of my good friend could not make to join me for this Score Marathon. Anyways we were very happy to have our special name on our own t shirt. I really love this T shirt especially it was a beautiful and cool t shirt. My brother and cousin sister were first timer who join me for this Score Marathon 2019. They felt great and awesome when explored this marathon. My good friend bring her kids along. More merrier. We were happy to conquer the city which nearby Time Square. Of course we enjoyed to see a beautiful scene around KL City. Lastly, we completed our route successfully. 


After that, we grabbed our time to explore around the booths and get the refreshment drink directly. Overall, it was one of the best moment especially SCORE Team organized the Score Marathon event for 5 Years already. Congratulations to Score Team. 


This year should be 6th Anniversary for Score Marathon 2020 however it is CANCELLED. Indeed, the safety and health always be our top priority. I believe that many of us can't wait to looking forward for Score Marathon 2021. Do not give up to fight against Covid 19. Practice to wash hands often, keep the social distancing between 1 meter and wear the mask. Besides that, avoid from the crowd place and stay at home if there is not necessary to go out. Break the chain of Covid 19 transmission!

Keep to check the latest updates at https://www.facebook.com/scoremarathon when you love to know about it. 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us