Eat Best Pork Pizza @ Mamma Mia Restaurant, Kepong Kuala Lumpur


Aww...My family and I really happy when Mamma Mia, Italian restaurant are going to open at Kepong again after MCO. Well, this is my second time to dining in this restaurant. How I know Mamma Mia restaurant? My brother told me about this restaurant last year. Early of this year, my friend and I had been in Mamma Mia restaurant before my country lockdown and under MCO! Well, this restaurant just opened last November 2019.
 
Anyways, their restaurant's environment is quite nice and comfortable surrounding. Especially, they provide a variety of the delectable Italian Meals. You should try their signature meal which is Pork Pizza. You'll love it when you bite it! Besides that, they provides a range of the selection such as Pasta, Spaghetti, Burger and many more. This restaurant is suitable for a family or friend to have a gathering and chill out together!


Yahooo....While we waited for the main meals. Firstly, the soup; Homemade Mushroom Soup served for us first because this is one of my favourite soup where I always eat before! You MUST try it out. 


Next is Paprika Chicken (Colesaw, French Fries and Mushroom Sauce). The chicken is yummy, nice and crunchy. Prefect combination with the sauce. More delicious! My brother's dish; Bacon & Mushroom Carbonara served. We shared to taste this pasta and has more creamy. Other than that, we delighted when Hawaiian Pizza served, which is one of the most popular dishes in Mamma Mia Restaurant, it proves that we enjoy to bite this and finish all piece of the Pizza. In addition, I enjoyed to drink the healthy of Carrot Juice. So cool! 


If you would like to know more about the western food which provided by Mamma Mia Restaurant, you may check out at https://www.facebook.com/MAMMA-MIA-Restaurant-103115097787590. Thus, we will dine in there again when free time. It is one of the best time ever I explored. 

Absolutely, we always wash our hands often, keep the social distancing and wear the face masks always since we are in new norm environment currently. Don't forget to practice it as what we do! 

 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us