Shop Online To Buy Vegetables & Fruits Through Grocery Store @ Lazada Malaysia


Hmm...The situation is getting worrying in my country due to Covid 19's case increased recently. The essential items especially vegetables are running out and etc? Start to feeling panic? No worries, Grocery stores provided the delivery services. Obviously, the most popular online shopping platform boost the customer's demand nowadays. Mostly, every customer may use their laptop, Ipad and smartphone to purchase their desire and get their items via the delivery services. Thus, we can purchase the groceries through the popular website such as LAZADA, SHOPEE, Facebook and many more. 

Well, I am Lazada user. I reviewed about my experience of purchasing vegetables and many more. You may take a glimpse through my previous review at https://woankoon.blogspot.com/2020/04/shop-online-grocery-store-lazada-malaysia.html Anyways, I would like to share with you guys about Fresh4u. They deliver the fresh vegetables directly from farm to customers. This is my first time to order the vegetables set from them after I go through the review in their page. Mostly, many customer are very satisfied with their fresh vegetables. So I want to purchase it from Fresh4u.

Absolutely, I am very delighted when I received my parcel and all vegetables are very fresh and nicely packed even it is fast delivery! My family surprised to see it! The price is quite reasonable and they provide the discount for the shipping fees(RM8.00) when spending RM 40 above. I will purchase it again. 

You may check out about their vegetables and fruits package through  LAZADA, SHOPEE or their official website. You may type "Fresh4u" on search box, it will appear in  LAZADA, SHOPEE, Website is at https://fresh4u.com.my/

They update their latest promotion and you may check out through their Facebook Page is at https://www.facebook.com/fresh4u.com.my


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us