Thai Hou Sek @ One Utama Shopping Centre

It had been a while. I last visited this restaurant located at Plaza Arkadia with my friends a few years ago. Anyways, it is no longer at Plaza Arkdia. Don't worry, Thai Hou Sek is still operating somewhere else. Recently, my brother and I had dinner at Thai Hou Sek in One Utama Shopping Centre.

When I walked into this restaurant, I remembered some memories of dining with my good friends at Plaza Arkadia. Anyway, I feel good when I see that the atmosphere is quite calm and comfortable. So now is the time to crave Thai Fusion Cuisine. 

This time, we opted for the Mix & Match Set because we believe it is the perfect combination for us to share different meals together. Thus, we will have soup, meat, and vegetables, or egg or tofu. We ordered Red Tom Yam, Chicken, Thai Tamarind & Green Chilli Pork, and Onion Omelette. This set includes a drink of the day and unlimited rice. Every meal is tasty and delicious. The price is very reasonable. It also has offers for groups of four or six. 

You may take a look at this menu photo. However, I'm not sure how long the promotion will last, and it might be for a limited time. If you are carving at the Thai Cuisine Set, you can choose this Mix & Match Set with your family or friends. 

Absolutely, I am looking forward to eating different types of Thai cuisine with my family and friends in the future. Anyway, we had a great time eating in and felt very full.

Check out their Facebook page if you want to know more about Thai Hou Sek's latest updates or promotions.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThaiHouSek/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thaihousek/

Website: https://thaihousek.com/


Thai Hou Sek One Utama Shopping Centre

2nd Floor, One Utama, 

Bandar Lot S132,

Lebuh Bandar Utama,

47800 Petaling Jaya

Business Hour: 11.00am to 10.00pm

Contact Number: 03- 7731 7933 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us