Running Man, My Favorite Korean Series!

When every Friday comes, I am very happy because i can take a good rest after work every day. So the weekend is the best day where i can relieve my mind or enjoy myself even hang out with family or friends. I believe that most of you will feel like that too. Well, I will watch TV when i am free. One of my TV favourite which is Running Man.


Well, do you know about it? If not, let me tell you a short brief about it. It is a Korean variety show. It can be classified as an "urban action variety"; a never-before-seen new genre of variety shows focused in an urban environment. The starring by Yoo Jae-suk, Ji Suk-jin, Kim Jong-kook, Ha-Ha, Lee Kwang-Soo, Gary and Song Ji-hyo. It is first aired on July 11, 2010. Running Man is getting popular and famous now. 

Since few months ago, I begin to addict with this Running Man because my little cousin asked me to watch it. After that, it makes me laugh alot and very funny when see them in tv shows. Now I fall in love with this Running Man. Seven member of Running Man have different character. Yoo Jae Suk is the television comedy show host and comedian who make everyone laugh and he is the second brother in this team. Ji Suk-jin is a South Korean comedian and broadcaster. He is the oldest person in this team and called as Big Nose. He is always lose in every games and weakest among the team 

Kim Jong-kook is a South Korean singer and TV personality. He has a good muscle and body which is to lead him to be very strong in this team. He is the strongest among the team. He is called as Mr Capable or Tiger. Ha-Ha is a South Korean recording artist, actor, presenter and stand-up comedian. He is known as betrayer in the games.

Lee Kwang-Soo is actor, entertainer and model. he is youngest and tallest among this Running Man team. He is called as Giraffe. He is known as betrayer. Gary is rapper, songwriter, lyricist, record producer, dancer, entertainer, promoter, television personality, restaurateur and founder of Leessang Company. He is called as Monday Couple and Second Capable. He is always sweet with Song Ji Hyo and all girls. Song Ji Hyo is an actress and model. Song is also known as the only female member of the popular Korean variety show, Running Man. Called as Ace or Monday Couple. 

Getting know about the team of Running Man now. I believe that you will like it so much. You can watch it through online at Click Here

Hope you enjoy to read about Running Man post. Other than that, you can watch it if you miss it out. Enjoy Running Man. Let me share with you all one quote: "Laughing is Good Medicine". Stay happy always. Your life will be full with laughter as well.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us