My friend's Wedding Dinner at Penang


Today was a sunny Saturday. In the morning, my exclassmate and I had departed to Penang which took 4 hours to arrive. We had a short trip at Penang this weekend. Finally, I was extremely happy to know that one of my ex classmate who was getting married and couldn't wait to attend the wedding dinner where was located at Penang.


Once we reached at Penang in the afternoon and we had lunch at the restaurant which was famous for Kuey Teow and there was a full of crowd inside the restaurant. Besides that, my exclassmate suggested me to drink Pat Poh because it was a popular drink in Penang. It was sweet and black.





After that, we went to the biscuit shop and it called as Him Heong. We bought few biscuits box for our own family. We missed to visit Street Art on the wall of the shop in Penang. However, we could go to Penang if had a chance in the future. Then we went to Sentral Hotel to check in.

During that time, we dumped with other ex classmates. It was a great time to meet up. Wah, other exclassmates wanted to buy biscuits box as what we bought it just now. I followed them to walk around the shop nearby hotel and took a few minutes to get there. At the same time, we bought some things for wedding games as well. The weather was very hot and I brought my umbrella to cover myself from the sun.




We had done to buy all biscuits at Him Heong shop, we went back to hotel to take a rest for few hours before we prepared ourselves for wedding dinner. During that time, I was chatting with one of my exclassmate in the room of hotel. we had a great time for chatting. Once we prepared ourselves, we attended to the restaurant which held a wedding dinner directly.










Anyways, it was an enjoyable dinner and I had a great time with all ex classmate  after few months/years, we did not meet each with other. I had managed to take picture with the bride and groom. Finally, I wished that they might live happily ever after. After wedding dinner, we discussed about idea for wedding games before we slept at mid night. That's all for today so far. Before I finished off this post, I wish you a good night and sweet dream.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us