My friend's Wedding Tea Ceremony at Penang


What a dark Sunday!The clock alarm alerted me and it had shown 6.30am. I wanted to sleep a bit more but I must woke up this time. My friend and I prepared ourselves before we leave from hotel for breakfast at outside. Once we had our breakfast, we were in hurry to the bride's rent house. Due to we need to prepare all things for wedding games before the groom came to the house.

After few minutes later, the groom came to the house with a group of guy friends who gave him an assistance and support him to complete the ridiculous games before fetch the bride in the room. It was a fun time to see them that they failed to complete the games as required and gave them the penalty for the games. They completed to finish the ridiculous games. Finally the groom picked the bride from the room to his house for wedding tea ceremony.

At the same time, we were in hurry back to hotel because we needed to pack our bags before we checked out in hotel at 12 noon. We went to bride's house because there was a lunch buffet for us and relative's bride and groom.

During this time, we took it as our lunch time before we came back to Kuala Lumpur. What a long hour journey. When we were on way back to our sweet house in Kuala Lumpur, I took a short nap in car because not enough slept last night.

Finally, we reached home at evening respectively. This weekend was very great and wonderful day. Time flies. I recalled back, my ex classmates and I discussed about a funny topic for example, who was the first person was getting married early. I did not know who is next turn to get married in the future? That's my story so far. Hope you enjoy to read my story. Have a happy weekend.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us