茶仙子 Beutea @ Kepong, Kuala Lumpur

Aww...There is a shop called 茶仙子 Beuteaa that has really caught my attention because of their logo and interior design, which is quite lovely! Anyway, I'm happy that 茶仙子 Beutea store which is in Laman Rimbuanan Kepong, opened a few months ago. I can now go there and finally visit. So my good friend and I were curious about their tea and decided to give it a try. I have been there a few times already. As a result, I wanted to share what I discovered about this store, 茶仙子 Beutea.

When I walk into this store, I have to find a table to dine at before making a beverage purchase, and it is always full. I finally found a table to sit at. Meanwhile, my good friend went out and got us some drinks. Wowow! It is popular among young adults and families who enjoy drinking iced or hot beverages. They have plenty of beverages, including Fresh Milk Tea, Highland Brew Tea, and Fresh Fruit Tea, as well as snacks.

I'm impressed by the atmosphere. They have a Modern Chinese-themed style that is quite beautiful including a pretty lady in their logo. Once you step inside, you will fall in love with their interior design. I was surprised to see that they had a variety of teapots and tea on display on their shelves. That's awesome! They also have a lovely bonsai on the table, as well as an attractive Chinese painting on the wall. 

As a result, I'm extremely curious about the history of this store. Every wall has mostly Chinese words written on it. However, the menu had both English and Chinese written together. No need to worry if you visit this store because you are able to make an order directly. Finally, I discovered some information by following a link. It all comes down to 茶仙子 Beutea. I would like to learn more about it. That's wonderful! However, it is only a brief summary. 

The source claims that Beutea is a brand of modern tea beverage that uses "Freshly Brewed Chinese Tea" (a fusion of traditional Chinese tea and modern tea beverage). Beutea uses extract from the finest hand-picked tea leaves originating from the tea mountains of Yunnan and Wuyi in China as the base of their beverages to practise the four ancient tea ceremony skills "moisten", "soak", "boil" and "brew". It is then combined with modern flavours like fresh milk and fresh fruits to create one-of-a-kind, exquisite, aromatic, and delectable fresh tea beverages.

"A sip of tea lingers, two sips leave a long aftertaste" is the brand's mission statement, as we strive to be the most unique and delicious fresh tea beverage brand. Beutea has always adhered to and maintained high-quality tea beverage requirements. Beutea emerged from a lifelong love of and pursuit of the perfect cup of tea. We pour our hearts and souls into each store, incorporating elements of "ancient tea culture," "modernity," and "aesthetics" into the interior design, creating a space with rich textures and providing tea drinkers with a multi-dimensional sensory experience! Order a cup of fine tea, savour the aroma, and strike up a conversation while sipping the perfect cup in a relaxed and beautiful setting at Beutea! Thank you, and credit goes to the source's link, this link

Finally, I am very pleased to have learned a little about Beutea's history. Now I understand why it has a beautiful environment with a modern Chinese theme while drinking tea beverages and having a wonderful conversation with family and friends.   

Although I haven't tried all kinds of tea, I did try some of the best-selling beverages, such as White Peach Oolong Milk Tea, Highland Oolong Tea, and others. The tea is pleasant and not overly sweet, as I thought. It was filled with the aroma of tea. Quite nice and good! I came to 茶仙子 Beutea because I was curious about the drinks and wanted to unwind. I just remembered drinking the beverages at Chagee. What's amusing is that the brand's logo features a lovely lady and everything around her is written in Chinese. However, each of them comes from a unique and different environment and story. 

You may also purchase through the FoodPanda and GrabFood apps. It is delivered directly to your door.

Obviously, I will try other beverages when I have time, but what I like about this place is the environment, which impressed me. Make me feel calm as well as comfortable. This is a must-visit and dine-in when having a chat or chilling out while sipping drinks. So cool and enjoyable! 

You can check out the latest promotions and updates on their Social Media platform, which is listed below.

Facebook Page is https://www.facebook.com/beuteamy

Instagram Page is https://www.instagram.com/beutea.msia

茶仙子 Beutea

103-G, Jalan Rimbuan Raya 1,

Laman Rimbunan Kepong,

52100 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 018- 781 6363

Business Hour : 11.00am to 10.30am 



CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us