Teacher Day

May 16 was Teacher day and special day for all teachers in Malaysia. I was always graceful to have few teachers who taught me a so much during I was young. Had been leave from my secondary school for 12 years ago. Time flied so quickly. I was really love my sweet and bitter memories during school time. Had a lot of fun and enjoyable. It was an unforgettable. My former teachers were very important in playing roles as my second parents in my life. 
 

Anyways, I wanted to share with you all about my memory in secondary school time. I had participle different activites especially I was always dance in front of a crowd on the stage at different place such as hotel, restaurant and many more. I had learnt few types of dance for example, Cha Cha dance, Jive dance, Sarawak dance, Chinese dance, Malay dance and many more. I began to fall love in dancing since I joined in dance activites. 

Other sweet memory was when my former teacher was very angry me and other ex classmates until we cried together. The situation became emotional that time.I had learnt a lot of good advice and lessons from my teachers. They would give me some advice when I did some mistake.

Besides that, we always had a birthday party at school. First time, I felt like we were big family and celebrated birthday together. Furthermore, I asked my teacher often when I had any problem in my studies. They had tried their best in order to make me to be a good and useful person. I was very delighted to have few teachers who was very important in my life as well as my parents. I would not forget their guidance, dedication and patience despite I did not meet them for few years but I was still remember them in my heart.

Not only that, I would not forget my former teachers in my primary school and my lecturers in my University. They guided me as well. As the result, they were the best teacher ever I had met. 

I would like to say Happy Teacher Day to all teachers who have taught me before as well as all my university lecturers. I would take this opportunity to thank them. I was really appreciated their hard works to educate me into my successful path. Without them, I unable to achieve my studies successfully.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us