Green Apple Cafe @ Kepong

Saturday comes today! Happy to have a good rest after working everyday. Normally, I will do household on every weekend. I like to make sure that my house is keeping to be clean from the dirty environment. After I satisfied to do housework then I will doing something that I need to do. Normally, most of people will take their time to rest at house and do not go anywhere. However, I like to stay at house but I do not like to stay at house for whole day.


My friends just send a message to me that she and her husband want to swim at my condominium. They bring their daughter along. As I know, they love to swim when they are free. So I accompany them to swim at my condominium. We have a great time.

After that, we go to the Green Apple Cafe that we never been there before. Once we step this cafe, the environment is a bit dark and is full with green environment. By the way, I surprise when view the menu. Guess what? There is a lot various of meals and drinks. I am wondering if there is really crowd and a lot of people order different meals, we need to take some time to wait our meals? Luckily, we can wait for our meals that time. Once our meals have served, we just take some photo on the meals and drinks. Of course, we take our time to take photo together.

I spend my time with them today. That's all only so far. Few photo as below:










CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us