Is moblie phone important in our daily life?


I am absolutely agree that mobile phone is really important in our lives because it makes our life more easily and better. Furthermore, it is a big impact for us as well. In modern era, it is one of the technology device that we must have to get it.


Almost 90 percent that we will have our own mobile phone in the world. Of course, it is playing roles in our life because it can help us when we have any emergency situations and we can contact our family or friends as we know. There is a lot of benefits in mobile phone when we use it. It is very reliable to carry anywhere and anytime. It just a small thing which can put in our pocket. If it is important for hearing people's life. It is also playing roles for deaf people's life because it is very useful for them as same as mine. In my life, I had three different mobile phone model which I had been used so far. I kept two old phone as my sweet memories. I love it so much because it helped me so much since it was always with me no matter where I went. Nowadays, I am using Samsung phone now.

I have an interesting story to share with you all. This because is I had faced the difficult time when I want to contact my family. One day my classmate and I had planning to meet up at the shopping mall last time. We discussed about where we could meet up earlier because we did not have our mobile phone that time. Then, we had great time to shopping and watching movie. However, we need to inform our parents that where were us and updated them as well. It was the most difficult time for us. Guess what? We could not phone them by the public telephone because of our situation. 

Finally, I decided to write a note paper to ask a public people for helping us to contact our parents for example, some of us need them to pick us up back. But some of public people did not care what we need the assistance urgently. Fortunately, there was a kind people who helping us. Imagine how a stranger phone our parents suddenly? It was an unforgettable memory that I faced. We were wondering how we could contact our parents easily one day! Finally, we were very happy when we could get our own mobile phone for example we could SMS them. We did not need to ask people to help us anymore.
 
Nowadays mobile phone has different function that help us much better especially smartphone. We could email each with other. Even we just text our family and friends via Whatapps, Wechat, Line, Facebook Messaging and many more. We did not need to phone all people. We just need to text them so easily. Other special thing is we can use sign language via video call with our family and friends. That's why it is playing roles in our life. Of course, we can playing games or watching TV online and many more that we can do anything as we like. Maybe hearing people are wondering how deaf people contact each with other. Do not forget that we can text each with other. Otherwise, email is an alternative method to contact. I am wondering why hearing people yell "how to talk or communicate with deaf people", "oh my, sorry! then do not need to talk already", "oh don't know how to face this" and many more. Hmm.. Difficult? Actually it is NOT! just take a paper to write down! or type message in your mobile phone and show it to them. Easy? Definitely, yes!

I am always graceful to have mobile phone which is really useful and it makes a big difference in my life included deaf community. Hope you enjoy to read my blog. Have a great day.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us