ALS Ice bucket challenge

Wow wow.. I see a lot of post which is an ALS ice bucket challenge in my Facebook. It attract me so I google it and what is meaning of ALS actually. After that, I read and understand about what is it. Before this, I am wondering why some people dump ice bucket on their head in video. However, I do not think that it is not fun to play with. I think that it must have a reason that why they do like this.There is a lot of people will take an ALS ice bucket challenge included many artist and famous people as well.

Anyways, most of us don't understand what is ALS despite there is a lot of video that people pour ice bucket and spread ALS ice bucket challange. What is ALS ice bucket challenge? For example, there is a person nominate few people to pour ice water on their heads and nominate others to do the same thing within 24hours. Otherwise, those people need to donate to ALS association. However, they need to brief about ALS in video as well.

ALS is a neurodegenerative disease that targets nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord. This leads to loss of muscle movement control and problems with speech, swallowing, and breathing that can lead to death. The cause is not completely understood, and there is currently no cure or treatment to fight it. ALS ice bucket challenge is an activity involving dumping a bucket of ice water on someone's head to promote awareness of the disease amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and encourage donations to research.

Until my good friend inform me about someone nominate me for this challenge. I surprise and browse it in my Facebook. Finally, I decide to accept this challenge and raise the awareness about ALS and encourage people to donate it to ALSA association. Despite some people misuse it to enjoy and want to experience after pour ice water on head.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us