Eat Brunch @ LewisGene Cafe, Solaris Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur

Nice LewisGene Cafe!
What a beautiful day. So exciting to explore about a cafe at Solaris Mont Kiara this moment. Yahoo!! It is my time to explore about this place because I seldom to come to Solaris Mont Kiara. Let's going to see what is the cafe that I will be introduced! It is Lewis Gene. Jean pants? Oh no, it is not jean if you get it wrongly. Seriously, it is the cafe named Lewis Gene. Get it more clearly and better now! Hehe. Okay, I wonder whether you know about this cafe or not. Those people who never visit this cafe. It is alright. Anyways, I love to share everything with you guys once I visit every place I go. So no worries. I like one of the quotes which is "Be happy for this moment". Like I grab my time to explore about this cafe in the short time. Besides that, it gives me a calm feeling and relax for awhile.

We take the stair to one floor only.
Beautiful drawing on the board
Okay, it located at first floor of the shop at Solaris Mont Kiara. Nearby Gangnam 88 and others. There is a plenty of cafes and restaurant around Solaris Mont Kiara. So that's why cafe hopping just grows up so quickly and rapidly. Nowadays each cafe loves to introduce their own unique, taste and theme in order to attract many customers who love to dine in and drink the best coffee and many more. As you could read many of my previous post that I visit before. Hope you enjoy to read my previous cafes' reviews.

Coffee machines at the display table...
OMG, too many choices of drink...hmm make me confused
Once my friends and I step in the cafe. So surprise to see the environment. This cafe get many things which is displaying the decoration and stuffs. First time I feel like to see a cafe is filled with everything and big space to seat and dine in. Throwback that what a funny thing is we wait the waiter who give us the menu but we wait and wonder why the waiter do not give us the menu. Finally, we ask one of them and that waiter is trying her best to tell us like "Actually the menu is on the big board that we need to read and choose which is the meals and beverages that we want to order. We are very surprised when see the menu board.

No need to take menu book, we just see the menu board only when we sit down...
Luckily, we choose the place to seat near with the big board so that we could read the menu and discuss about the menu that we will share our meals together. We wonder if the customers choose the place which is so far from big board on the wall. Imagine that there is no menu books, so those customers need to walk toward to the big board to take a glance on the menu. Especially there is a quite numbers of the meals and beverages such as breakfast sets, sandwich, salad, waffles and many more. Included various cafe in the display chiller cabinet. So a bit dizzy when see so many choices on the menu. Need to stand and near with it if could not see the menu clearly.

You can see different kind of tea and coffee at the counter kitchen...
Wow! There is so many types of tea and coffee that we could choose to drink. Those coffee and tea lover, this cafe has the potential to become a favorite place to chill out and enjoy to drink coffee or tea. Even the art on coffee really give the impression to the customers. I think that this cafe got the talent barista who could make the customers fall in love to drink the coffee because of the creative art on the coffee. So many people love to snap the photo on the coffee and upload photo in the social media. Definitely, we love to shoot the photo. It is the trend nowadays. No big surprise!

I don't know what is kind of tea that I want to drink...Hmm
Anyways, we hungry that time so we need to take a glimpse on the menu so quickly and make the order for the meals and beverages. You will dizzy when see many choice on the menu board. While waiting our meals, we curious and explore around Lewis Gene cafe. I wonder why the owner of this cafe love to decorate many stuffs around Lewis Gene. In my opinion, the owner love to display various stuffs on the shelf everywhere. So it is really caught many customer's eyes. No wonder, it attract many customer who love to take photo about Lewis Gene's environment. There is so many young adults who love to dine in and chat chit in this cafe. Till one of the cup served which is really attracting us. Guess what?

Oh my, cute giraffe cup for my great friend!
A cute giraffe on the cup coffee and beautiful art on the coffee of cup. We love to see it because it is so cute. It is flat white just RM11.90.

They give us to eat the snack and orange drink...
Other than that, It is Bonthe Orange Spice and it is RM7.90. It is not fruit juice but orange tea actually. However, the smell just like orange and unique taste.

American Breakfast Set
with Hot Tea
We can't wait to get our meals to bite it! Finally it has been served for us. It is American Breakfast included Hot Tea. The price is RM23.90 only however it is quite nice and delicious to eat. It serves with poached eggs, hot sausages, bread, vegetables and baked bean. Drooling when see this.

Chicken Bolognese
Besides that, we order other meals which is Chicken Bolognese (RM14.90). Spaghetti is quite thick a bit but when bite it, feel soft and has a taste because it has a sauce topped with spaghetti. I believe that those people will know how is the taste if know about this kind of meal. Of course, each cafe has their unique ingredients and sauces.

Belgium Waffle Boysenberry
Once we completed our meals however we still want to eat the dessert. It is the time to be enjoyed with sweet dessert. It is Belgium Waffle Boysenberry. It is RM19.90. First time it is a bit expensive for the waffle ever we see! Wow! When the dessert served on the table, it successful to drag us to see it because it has too many colorful on the waffles. According to the waiter, it is famous of the waffles that many customer order it. So that's why we want to try to see and bite the waffles.

Beautiful latte art coffee...
As the result, I am blessed to have my friends who spend time to have a great meals and have a fun together. This is one of the best time ever I experience. This because we share our happiness for a short time only after long time no meet each with other. Thanks so much, my great friends who make my day become bright and wonderful. Finally, I wish my friends to be happy always and looking forward to hang out with my great friends again. They are my great friends ever I have. I love my quotes so I want to share with you guys such as "Everyday is a beautiful day"

If you interested to come and dine in Lewis Gene, the address is given as below:- If you want to know more about Lewis Gene at Lewis Gene Facebook Page and please don't hesitate to contact it if you have any question, just email to lewisgenespresso@gmail.com

Lewis Gene Cafe
Lot 2-1(first floor),
Jalan Solaris 3,
Solaris Mont Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Business Hours
10.00am to 1.00am

Telephone
+60 16-328 4438

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us