Urbean Cafe @ Avenue K Shopping Mall, Kuala Lumpur

With my Deaf friends
It was a great Sunday. It was a small gathering with my ex schoolmate for my primary school. Thank you for the invitation by my Malay friend. It was going to be different because most of them was my senior and I myself was junior. Well, my Malay friend planned this gathering in order to meet us because we did not meet each with other for a long time. Anyways, this was a blessing to have this wonderful group no matter we were different skin, race, religion and background however we respect each with other. As the result, I was always graceful to being in a peace and harmony country and of course, we were still keeping in touch always. We were SATU MALAYSIA.

Once we gathered at Food Court at KLCC, we had a lot of topic to chat about our school, our own friends and many more. Wow! Time flies so quickly but we still remember about our primary school. They were same age but I just junior for them. Sometimes they asked me where was my classmate! They shocked after knew about my story. Actually I myself did not meet my exlcassmate for many years after I leave from my primary school. Most of them married as I heard from my friend. Their expression was so funny.

By the way, we had a great story to share each with other. After this, we explored Avenue K, KLCC which was newly renovate next to the KLCC LRT station. First time we visited this place after I did not come to KLCC for few years already. Surprised to see the Avenue K became a small shopping and plenty with many cafe & coffee shop and restaurant along. Not many people knew about this place but it was great idea to renovate it to the mini Mall. If you never been to visit Avenue K, just grab your chance to explore it when you free.

Anyways, I would like to share with you all about a cafe. I found out that Urbean Cafe was a special place to have a breakfast, lunch or dinner. So my friends and I decided to have dinner at Urbean CafeUrbean Cafe set up because of the owner's concept. When you feel tired after your shopping, then you like have a place to stop and have a better cup of coffee and bite fresh and healthy foods in the city. Even have a wonderful time to surf Internet while drinking fragrant coffee cup on the table with the warm and calm environment.

Interested to buy the coffee and tea?
Other than that, this place was suitable for those people love coffee because this place served many variety of coffee cup especially they served Common Man Coffee Roasters because they care about the bean and love coffee so much. Besides that, this cafe passionate about the tea as well. One of tea was loose leaf teas had chosen because of the good quality and aromatic. According Urbean Cafe' story, Premium Hot Chocolate was the best delicious and creamy Spiced Chai Latte.

There was so many writing about Urbean, Coffee or Tea on the big notice board. It attracted us to read it about it. Especially the word attracted me which was "ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE". For me, it was special meaningful. Despite this cafe was a small place but the environment gave us a warm and relax feeling when we step in this cafe. Here was not very noise and comfortable to dine in.

Nice place!
You can see the simple menu display
You want to eat dessert?
This cafe served the healthy and superfood specials which ranging from sandwich, pastas and vegetarian meals. In addition, it provided Daily Set Menu and Weekend Special Set Menu as well. Definitely, we chose Set Menu as our meal dinner. We ordered different menu so we could see what was our own meals respectively.

Rosemary Fettucine
My friend ordered Rosemary Fettucine. It was pasta with the minced Chicken, black olive and herbs cooked in olive oil. When I tried to eat it a bit, not very oily and soft and delicious when bite the pasta. My good friend ordered pasta which was Creamy Linguine with minced chicken and chunky sweet corn in white cream sauce. When bite this pasta, it filled with so many creamy sauce and thick a bit but really delicious. Should give a try!

Mediterranean Herb Chicken
While I ordered other meal which was Mediterranean Herb Chicken. It was panfried chicken breast with mashed pesto cream potato, sauteed cauliflower and french beans. When this meals served, we surprised when see this meal because this meal was a special and different from other chicken chop. It was not normal chicken chop but more to herb chicken style. Despite it just look likes chicken chop style. The sauce was tomato sauce and not over oily on the breast chicken but steamed chicken with herb aroma. It was a healthy meals ever I ate. I love this meal. Really Yummy! It provided with the drink was Iced/Hot Lemon Tea. The price was only RM 16.90 per set.

Free water drink and Ice Lemon Tea
Anyways, I busy to eat my meals while I enjoyed to see my friends who love to chat chit because they never meet for many years. Many topic that they talked about. Anyways, we had a great time at Urbean Cafe. If you interested to have any enquiries, do not hesitate to contact them and want to know more about the information at Facebook Page and Urbean Website or email at benseahcb@gmail.com

Urbean Urban Kitchen and Coffee House 
C-14 Avenue K156, Jalan Ampang (opposite KLCC)
50450 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Exit the LRT and turn right into Avenue K (or walk across from KLCC in the tunnel)
Telephone: 03- 21815781
Open daily: 10am - 10pm
Please visit their website at http://www.urbean.com.my/


CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us