Experiencing 2 is Better than 1 at Sunway Lagoon Malaysia


Let's bring your beloved family or friends to have the best memories which has filled with the fun and excitement together! Ever you wanted to share the exhilarating, thrilling, gruesome and horrendous together. If you say YES! Let's going to play together! Definitely, I want! Wahhh....What a hot sunny day! Firstly, I am externally delighted to peek the popular theme park and has filled with the trilling amusement.


Well, Let's me share about my experience to peek at Sunway Lagoon recently. Wow! I was truly graceful and thankful to my good friend for inviting me to join her to explore the theme park which had located at Sunway Lagoon. Well, I felt amazed when a lot of things changed and improved even expanded to more spacious within several years. Honestly, I did not go there for many years. I recalled back that I went there since I was young only. Wow! Time flies quickly!


Finally, I came back to Sunway Lagoon again. It makes me smile and happy when explored this place. Really thanks so much, my good friend who bring me along. It was very amazing and awesome ever I experienced!


Obviously, I shocked that Sunway Lagoon offered a great promotion currently because February is a special month where it shows a romantic love. So it is highly recommendation for you bring your couples, beloved family or best friends who love to join the adventure to surprise them with the great activities where you all dare to do the challenges to overcome your fear of heights together. What a awesome activities! So better you grab the current promotion before it ends in February. I know you missed February, nevermind. Next time, you can check out at http://sunwaylagoon.com/ for the latest promotion. I also be thankful to my good friend, Selina who bring me to visit Sunway Lagoon. I will encourage my family to join the Sunway Lagoon too!


Next, a cheerful and friendly lady, Chelsey who bring my good friend and I to the extreme park where we tried the most challenging activities which was G-Force X and Bungo Duo. However, we just choose G-Force X to try out! I was very nervous and anxious because of the fear of heights but I would take this challenge to experience it in the real because I love to try it out. Of course, my heart beat so faster. Meanwhile other group choose Bungo Duo. It make me recall back about this G-Force X resembled the games where the member of Running Man, Lee Kwang Soo and his cameraman who experienced this games like this. I never expected that I would experience G-Force X after I watch the Running Man Episode 337 on yesterday night. Opps...I sit inside G-Force X as what Lee Kwang Soo did. So nervous! Few seconds later, my good friend and I still nervous after sit inside and to be ready to fly up to the blue skies. Before this, our shoes and glasses advised to be take off because it might fly away! Hahaa! We ready to shout AAaaaa!! Aaaaa!! We fly to the blue skies so highly!


After that, I dizzy a bit after tried G-Force X but had the best amazing and awesome experience! Then we went to witness other group who dare to take the crazy activities, Bungee Jump where it required a courage to jump off from the higher place. Obviously, it would make my heart beat so much. A couple especially the girl was very scared, hugging her boyfriend and calm their feeling and mind before jump off. Lastly, they prepared to jump together. It means two people could jump together. If you scare so much, you could ask your partner to be with you. What a fear feeling but romantic scene! In addition, the professional staffs would take a priority on their safety to ensure that they are safe.
 

Wow!!! Other lady was very dare to jump off too. We just witness their action and captured the photo on them when they ready to jump off.


Of course, my good friend and I were very excited to explore around new park named Wildlife Park where it had a lot of species of animals in the park. First time I feel good to learn about the special animals. Sometimes I scared when I was near with Tiger or Lion.




Then we were heading to Scream Park. Ahh..I really never expect to face the zombies again. There was a Ghostbuster Adventure in Scream Park.


Firstly, I was really frightened when stepped into the Ghostbuster in the darkeness. There was few zombies make me scared suddenly after pass through the gate which zombies inside. I noticed that other people always scream loudly and hold their friend's clothes so tightly because zombies always make them scared and scream loudly! What a funny thing was I asked myself, when we completed this Ghostbuster adventure however I felt like that it was a long adventure.


Exciting or Horrible? Curious? Better you try it out yourself! Be prepare if they would appear to scare you suddenly in the darkness of Scream Park! Besides that, we got to walk around Amusement Park for a short time. Could relieve my mind! Quite good!


Anyways, it was quite wonderful experience to G-Force X and it was one of the memorable actitivites in my life. I was really enjoyed to peek around Sunway Lagoon. However, I had not explore all park. I would come to visit there again when free time. If you interested to know more about the latest promotion and updates, just check out at www.sunwaylagoon.com or www.facebook.com/SunwayLagoonMalaysia. Or contact Sunway Lagoon at +603-5639 0000


Just bring your family or friends to create fond memories that you all spend time together at Sunway Lagoon and make it become the most precious memories in your life. You will enjoy so much when you experience in 6 adventure zones — Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park, Scream Park & Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon– Asia’s 1st Nickelodeon Themed Land.

If you book online at Sunway Lagoon website: http://sunwaylagoon.com/pricing/, save your time and money because this price will be cheaper than walk-in the sunway!

Jom! JOIN the 
Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon's 1st Birthday Bash 
at Sunway Lagoon this school holiday 
from 18 – 26 March 2017!
Visit this website to check out on the promo prices


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us