Bubble Tea Shop, 意中堂 Yi Zhong Tang @ Kepong, Malaysia

Awww...Want to drink the bubble tea? No doubt, there is a plenty of Bubble Tea Shop nowadays. Anyways, I got to know that there is an unique shop where caught my eyes. Wow wow, they struggled to operate until now since our country implemented MCO period twice times!  Well,  意中堂 Yi Zhong Tang, bubble tea shop located at Kepong, Kuala Lumpur. Never heard about 意中堂 Yi Zhong Tang?  Let's me to share about my short experience here.




If I'm not wrong, this store opened at the end of 2019. When I looked around, I discovered that no one wanted to eat there. Because of the lack of advertising, no one knew it existed or where it was located—my opinion only. However, I surprised that the store is still open today. Just the people who live nearby will be aware about this store. So far as I know, this shop offers the delivery services such as FoodPanda, GrabFood and Shopee. If you have one of these Applications, you can order it through online. It's so easy!


They offer a range of drinks such as soothing series, milk series, matcha series, nutritious series, and cheese series, as well as a special for their signature tea. My good friend and I enjoy to visiting new locations and would like to taste their specialty tea. As I took a sip of the drink, I found that my drink has an aroma tea. You should certainly give it a shot! Our drinks satisfied us. Of course, we love to have wonderful chat chit and chill out. Besides that, they have a light bite menu as well. When you are hungry, you should try the snack. 

You can check out their Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/yizhongtang.co  

意中堂 Yi Zhong Tang
A-G-2, Jalan Metro Perdana 2,
Taman Usahawan Kepong,
52100 Kuala Lumpur

 [CLOSED DOWN, NO MORE ALREADY. SORRY...!]


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us