Moge Tee Malaysia @ Klang Valley, Selangor

Aww...My good friends and I want to give a try on Moge Tee Malaysia which is one of the popular Fruit Tea & Dessert Shop among young adult group. I am sure that some of you heard about Moge Tee Malaysia.  Well, Moge Tee has several outlet in Klang Valley area. So you can check out at their Facebook Page, https://www.facebook.com/mogeteemalaysia. They will update the latest promotion and drink series. So you would not miss any updates. 


Moge Tee Malaysia provides a variety of tea drink and different type of dessert; Souffle. For example, they provided their signable of drinks; Cheese & Fruit Tea, Dirty Milk, Milk Tea, Roar Fruit Punch, Cheese with Fresh Brew Tea. As you know, many young people love to eat a soft dessert; Souffle, which is used to be popular! You better to try new Souffle, such as Chocolate Souffle, Mango Souffle, and many more.

If you ask me which drink is my favorite, I'll tell you. my favourite's beverages of Moge Tee Malaysia is Fruit Tea! As far as I'm aware, it's one of the signature drinks with a strong demand and widespread popularity. I have tried a variety of drinks before, including Super Fruit Green Tea, Watermelon Tea, Fresh Grapefruit, Avocado Tea, Black Grape Tea, and Dragon Fruit Tea. If you like to add cheese to your drink, let them know when you order your drink. You will see what we drink and eat by looking at my photo earlier.

Overall, I have a nice time and love to hanging out with my good friends and chill out at the comfortable environment. I am exciting to explore and taste a variety of dessert. I will let you know as soon as I find something new and fun to visit around.

If you like desserts, Moge Tee Malaysia is a good place to visit. You are welcome to bring your closest friends/buddy and family. If you prefer to take away, obviously, you bring it home along. Just relax and enjoy yourself! And make sure to follow SOP guidelines. We will defeat Covid 19 together! Just don't give up!


MÖGE TEE is dedicated to creating an unique and innovative new-style tea beverage with the most natural and fresh taste, inspired by thousands of years of Chinese traditional tea culture.

Follow Moge Tee Malaysia on social media below;

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mogeteemalaysia/
IG: https://www.instagram.com/mogeteemalaysia/

Website: https://mogeteeusa.com

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us