The Opening Ceremony of Tokyo Olympic 2021 And Support Malaysia Team!

It is so exciting! Last night, my family and I watched the Opening Ceremony of the Olympic Games 2021. The Opening Ceremony of the Olympics in 2021. When I watch Live TV on Astro Channel, I get a completely different feeling. This time, Olypmics officially launched the Opening Ceremony in a beautiful setting, complete with fireworks and a great performance, but without an audience due to the pandemic at the time.


Anyway, seeing my Malaysian athletes raise the Malaysia flag while dressed in stunning and colourful clothes inspired by the flag's emblem and colour made me happy and proud. I'm a huge fan of their outfits. The outfit design is one-of-a-kind and stunning. Many of us, I believe, like witnessing it. On the TV channel, I was able to catch the image.

There's excellent news to be had! Interested in the latest Olympic news and results? RTM has created a special portal for those people who want to watch the LIVE Online Streaming for free. Five channels are brocasting various sports at the same time.

So you can watch it from July 23rd to August 8th, 2021. Simply visit to https://tokyo2020.rtm.gov.my/olympics. Aside from that, several websites, such as Astro Go and Unifi, provide LIVE Online Streaming. You can only watch it if you are a member of these websites.

Let us express our support for our Malaysian athletes, and let us hope that they will bring Malaysia honour and glory.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us