Ayam Penyet @ Penyet Penyet.Com


I love Ayam Penyet! Do you know what Ayam Penyet is? If you enjoy eating Ayam Penyet, have you ever wondered where the best place to find it is? No need to worry, the answer was about to be revealed! Let's take a look at this restaurant that used to be known as Dapur Penyet. They have recently changed the restaurant's name to Penyet Penyet.Com. In a flashback, I went out to lunch with my friend. Even if I miss it, I will call my friend to eat it again. As a result, we enjoy eating it. I guessed that the majority of the customers who dined in this restaurant on a daily basis were Malay. Non-Malay people, on the other hand, enjoy eating it as well.

Credit photos Penyet Penyet.Com. Latest outlet. Wow!

Once I stepped in Penyet Penyet.Com, I noticed that it was very clean and comfortable to dine in. There were two dining areas where you could sit inside or outside of Penyet Penyet.Com Anyway, I'd like to tell you about a little story about Penyet Penyet.Com. It had a great story about Penyet Penyet.Com, according to Penyet Penyet.Com. Within a few years, it had developed its own brand and become more popular. It had been a pleasure to serve real, true, and authentic Indonesian cuisine in Malaysia, where it opened its first outlet in Maju Junction Mall, Kuala Lumpur, expanded to a few franchise restaurants, and continued to grow more outlets to reach a wider range of customers. Because of its success, Penyet Penyet.Com has expanded to Singapore, Brunei, and Indonesia. It was warmly received by people of all races, religions, and backgrounds. As a result, customers at Penyet Penyet.Com enjoyed their cravings.
Credit photos Penyet Penyet.Com

Aside from that, Penyet Penyet.Com was a fast-food franchise where you wouldn't have to wait long for your meal. Everything would be served as quickly as at any other well-known fast-food restaurant. Simply queue and order your meal, pay immediately, and your meal will be served to you in a matter of seconds/minutes. You should try the popular dishes prepared by the Penyet Penyet.Com staff, such as Ayam Penyet (Smashed Fried Chicken), Ayam Bakar Madu (Grilled Honey Chicken), Ayam Sambal Hijau (Fried Chicken with Green Chilli Sauce), and Ayam Belado ( Fried Chicken with Spicy) Not only but there are still more meals to choose from. You could look it up on the website, which I'll give you the link below.


I couldn't wait for my meal, which was a signature dish called Ayam Penyet! It's one of my favorite foods. Wow! It came with a sambal chili sauce that was extremely hot and spicy. When I tasted the sambal chili topped with chicken or rice, my mouth felt very spicy. Extremely hot. To be honest, I couldn't stand super spicy! Despite eating a small amount of sambal, my mouth was still hot. I had to drink my iced water to cool my mouth, but I couldn't because it was still hot inside my mouth! HOT! HOT!

If you like things spicy, you can get extra sambal, kicap manis, or soup on the side table, but you have to take it yourself or ask the waitress. Do you dare to eat sambal that makes you feel so spicy and hot? Come and try it for yourself! At the same time, I had fun chit-chatting with my friends while craving Ayam Penyet. It's delicious!

Furthermore, Penyet Penyet.Com brings you the best meals. Penyet Penyet.Com produces raw ingredients, spices, herbs, poultry, and vegetables to combine the best taste to meet the needs of the customers. Aside from that, you choose from a wide range of meals to satisfy your hunger! After seeing the delectable and crispy chicken that will be served, I'm drooling and watering my mouth! You should definitely give it a shot. If you've never tried Ayam Penyet, you're missing out! It's worth it to eat!


Credit photos to Penyet Penyet.Com

Do you like spicy food? Your day doesn't feel complete if you don't eat spicy food, right? Sambal Hijau and Sambal Penyet can definitely fulfill your desires. Apart from being eaten with penyet chicken, it can also be eaten with bread. White rice and fried chicken as well. Add soy sauce also can! Purchase both of these sambals now at all Penyet Penyet.Com outlets or order it online at Click Here

Credit photos to Penyet Penyet.Com

Penyet Penyet.Com provided the best service to customers and ensured that they were satisfied to eat at an affordable price. Dapur Penyet has several outlets where you can explore and dine, and if you want to eat, simply order take it away or make a delivery. We can eat whenever we like. You can find out if they provide the link at Delivery or Pick Up. No worries! You can learn more about them by visiting the Penyet Penyet.Com Facebook Page or the Penyet Penyet.Com Website.


Credit photos to Penyet Penyet.Com



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us