Mat Rock Ayam Goreng Kunyit @ Kota Damansara

Have you ever tried Ayam Kunyit? So, how did I come to know and eat it? This food was recommended to me by my junior friend. First, I tried it because I was curious after seeing a long line at a stall in Kuala Lumpur near my office a few years ago. 

Since then, I have eaten it a few times, but I mostly eat it there or take it away. However, I did not eat it for a long time due to Covid 19, which occurred three years ago. I suddenly craved it recently. So I look into which restaurants are open for business near my house. As far as I know, it can only be purchased from a truck van in Kuala Lumpur.

I was overjoyed when I discovered the restaurant Mat Rock Ayam Goreng Kunyit while searching on Google. Then I read their reviews, which mostly said that the food is good and that they have a few outlets. As a result, I decided to go and bring a friend to eat it with me. This is our first visit to the Mat Rock Ayam Kunyit restaurant in Kota Damansara, which is only a 25-minute drive from my house. 

Although the majority of the customers are Muslim, many non-Muslim customers, including myself, will certainly like this Ayam Kunyit. When we entered this restaurant, the background color was too bright, orange. I believe their slogan is "Makan sampai berpeluh", which means eat until you sweat. 

They serve a variety of foods, including Ayam Goreng Kunyit, Daging Goreng Kunyit, Sotong Goreng Kunyit, and Udang Goreng Kunyit, which are the most popular among customers. The sambal is simply incredibly spicy. This sambal is going to make you sweat. You'll like it if you like Sambal. Otherwise, if you don't like spicy food, take a small amount and try it first. Aside from that, you can add Sweet sauce to rice to enhance the flavor.

I chose the Mix Set- Chicken and Squid (Ayam and Sotong Kunyit), which included soup and a drink. Overall, the flavor is quite tasty and delicious. It's fantastic. The portions of rice and chicken are generous. The ayam kunyit has been well-marinated and does not taste like skin or fat. It has carrots and long beans in it. I enjoy eating here because I like spicy food. My friend is unable to cope with the high level of spice. Only those who enjoy spicy foods deserve to eat them. That is why their slogan is "makan sampai berpeluh" which translates as "eat until you sweat". 

You can also order them via FoodPanda, Grab, or Shopee Food. They will bring it to your house. 

If your family or friends are curious, you can bring them to try it out. No worries, if you want to know about the outlets that are available as well as the most recent information and updates, you can visit their Facebook Page


Mat Rock Ayam Kunyit- Kota Damansara

9-1, Jalan PJU 5/12, Dataran Sunway,

47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Tel : 012 285 0812

Business Hour : 11.00am to 9.00pm



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us