Village Roast Duck @ Bangsar Village 1 At Kuala Lumpur

What a lovely day it is! My mother, brother, and I enjoy having the best Duck in town. It's on my to-do list. Finally, our desire was granted. Can you guess where we are going? It's a well-known Chinese restaurant. There is a restaurant called Village Roast Duck and is located in Bangsar Village.

Absolutely, the atmosphere is quite elegant and of a high standard for a Chinese restaurant. Something intriguing caught my attention. Guess what? A lot of sparkling Duck hangs on the counter. I am curious about the flavour of duck because many people have given it favourable reviews. As a result, we seize this opportunity to test it out. Without a doubt, the price appears to be quite high, but it is well worth it to savour the greatest duck I have ever tasted and experienced.

We chose three roast meat noodle combinations for the menu (select roast duck/BBQ pork/crispy pork/soy chicken), order 2 meals for 2 pax. In addition we order homemade bean curd with pork mince served with rice. That is all of the cuisine that we would try. We chatted for a while while waiting for the food to be served, and I took some photos of the surroundings. Finally, the food was served, and I was impressed by how appealing these meals were.

Even though I am tempted by the variety of meals on the menu as they serve more than 40 different dishes. Aww Drooling!! I am grateful to be able to taste the best duck with my mother and brother, and this restaurant is well-known among Chinese people. At least we understand why the price is so high: the delectable and high-quality cuisine. Absolutely, whenever there is an opportunity, I intend to bring my family to dine in or take away from this restaurant. I have always wanted to taste different Chinese dishes. However, their customer service is not great. I am looking forward to seeing how their service improves.

Overall, the food is extremely good and my mother, brother, and I are all really satisfied with the meals, even though the cost is a little excessive. Visit at Click Here if you're interested in learning more about it. Wow I'm still craving the meals on the menu!!

Village Roast Duck

Lot No. G6, Ground Floor, 

Bangsar Village 1,

No.1, Jalan Telawi Satu, 

Bangsar Baru,

59100 Kuala Lumpur

Business Hour: 11.00am to 10.00pm




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us