Foo Fee 福啡 @ Fortune Perdana, Kepong

Time passes so quickly. Foo Fee has grown in popularity in recent years and now has another branch in Menjalara, Kepong. Back in the day, my good friend and I dined at this restaurant, and I recall that they have a limited menu that sells the most signature dishes such as Nasi Lemak, Bread, and others. Menu options are limited. My friend chose Otak Otak Nasi Lemak, while I chose Nasi Lemak Fried Chicken that time. The food is quite nice and tasty.

Foo Fee's Previous Restaurant

Anyway, I just realized that I never blogged about this restaurant. So I decided to write about my recent dining experience at this restaurant. In continuation of my story, this restaurant used to have a small space and had a black and white environment, but they moved into a large transformation and now have a beautiful and colorful environment. Otherwise, they share a passion for Fortune Cat's Mural. You will notice it because it immediately drew our attention when we walked into this restaurant.

This restaurant is unique in that it is only open from morning until evening. As a result, you can only visit for breakfast, brunch, or lunch. This restaurant is always packed. What do you think? Maybe because they have a diverse menu. Indeed, they were blessed due to Fortune Cat. I believe in Fortune Cat, who brings them luck. Furthermore, the signature dish is Nasi Lemak, which is very popular as are their popular beverages. If you are curious about the taste, you can give it a try.

My good friend and I have tried a variety of foods, but our favorites are Nasi Lemak and toast, among others. Signature restaurant's coffee and chocolate is a must-try. Thus, compared to the last time, this restaurant has a lot of changes, such as a diverse menu. So don't worry, you can eat whatever you want. Beside that, they also offer pick-up and delivery services. You can order it by following this link at https://foofee.alacarte.my/

In my opinion, this environment is a modern Kopitiam with a style, especially with a cute Fortune Cat on the mural. That is incredible. I love it. Regarding the service, we only need to scan the QR code to order food/beverages or ask the waiter for the menu, which is a good option for the elderly who are unable to read a screen. They served quickly. So good! Despite the fact that plenty of customers dined in, they provide the best service.

You can learn more about the latest news by visiting their Facebook Page

Foo Fee 福啡

Fortune Perdana Lakeside,

G27, Jalan Metro Perdana 1, Kepong

52100 Kuala Lumpur

Business Hour : 8.00am to 6.00pm

Tel : 03-6242 8727


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Reporting my blog walking trip. Im a fans of text n travelling. Keep 'em coming, Kaori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...Thanks for reading my blog. Hope you enjoy reading it.=) Botsubunny

      Delete

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us