Healthland, Family Wellness Centre @ Plaza Arkadia, Desa Park City, KL

What a beautiful day! I am excited to get a massage at Healthland In Desa Park City which is nearby to my house. So I bring my good friend, Selina Wing. She is as thrilled as I am! To be completely honest, this is my first time. Healthland is a well-known spa massage and wellness brand in Malaysia with the mission of providing high-quality services and improving people's lives through premium wellness therapies. There are several outlets nearby that we can visit. Their outlets can be found at https://book.healthland.com.my/about/outlets If you've never been to Healthland before, I recommend making a reservation and filling out your information first.


Wow! I walked into Healthland's Desa Park City. The ambiance is quite amazing, beautiful, calm, and Thai-themed, and it gave me the best impression that calmed my anxiety. They provide a wide range of services, including Foot Treatment, Thai Traditional Treatment, Thainess Oil Treatment, and others. The price is charged differently on weekdays and weekends. Interestingly, Thai Therapists will pamper us from head to toe. The best deal is during happy hour, which runs from 11.00am to 3.00pm when you only have to pay the most affordable and reasonable price. 

According to the receptionist, Thainess Oil Treatment is highly popular among customers who love it. As a result, I chose this treatment and wanted to see how it looked because this is my first time experiencing it. Obviously, I feel nervous and excited at simultaneously moment. 


The Thai therapist brings us to wash our feet first before the Thainess Oil Treatment Session starts. Once completed, they lead us into the private room from the ground floor to the first floor. There is also a separate room for men and women. A disposable pants, a disposable cap, and batik clothing have all been offered and placed on the bed. The two-hour session has started! Try to imagine it! It would be better if you experienced it yourself. 


First of all, my Thai therapist massages my body with pressure and makes me pain for a short period of time, but it is so good for my body that I can still tolerate it. I immersed myself and my mind became calm and relaxed once she gently massaged my body with the soothing of essential organic oil. As she applied the oil to my body, I felt comfort and warmth. This treatment promotes deep relaxation, dispels tension, and revitalizes the senses. The oil indirectly produces relaxation and rejuvenation. Thus, her skills are quite good and superb. When the treatment is over, they serve us the Hot Ginger Drink, which is good for our health. I felt rejuvenated and revitalized.


Other treatments like Thai Traditional Treatment and Foot Treatment are reportedly very well-liked by the clients, according to Healthland's data. You will be exposed to the age-old wisdom of Thai Traditional Treatment when you receive a massage from a therapist who uses their thumbs, palms, elbows, knees, or feet to precisely apply pressure to pressure points and massage lines. This therapy restores balance and vitality to your body and mind by widening energy channels and allowing life-giving energy to flow freely. 

With their renowned foot treatment, you will have the best and most unwinding experience. Tensions melt away, and relaxation spreads all over your body by applying targeted pressure to pressure points on the soles of your feet. As your legs feel lighter and your day becomes happier and more energizing, feel the profound release of stress and tension. Additionally, you can learn more about other treatments at Click Here


Thank you, Healthland, for the most relaxing and rejuvenating experience I've ever had. Overall, my good friend and I are delighted and satisfied with Thai Therapists' massage treatment services. The friendly and amiable receptionists greeted us with excellent service, and my Thai therapist's skills are fantastic, as are her respect and politeness whenever I asked an inquiry. Furthermore, the environment is quite impressive, which makes me feel at comfort. The best thing is that we can choose an area nearby at a reasonable price. 

You can get the most up-to-date information or promotions from their Facebook or Instagram pages. You can also make an appointment through their website, which is provided below.




Healthland Desa Park City

E-G-6 & E-G-7, (Ground & Mezzanine Floor),
Block E, Plaza Arkadia, 
No 3, Jalan Intisari,
Desa Park City,
52200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-6270 0433
Business Hour: 11.00 am to 12.00am



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us