Miniature Art Exhibition @ The Gardens Mall And Tsutaya Books, Pavilion Bukit Jalil Mall, Kuala Lumpur

Recently, I went to an exhibition that I had always wanted to see, and my dreams came true. Because it is on my To-Do List. To be honest, I fell in love with it when I saw the Miniature Art exhibition at a GMBB event a few years ago if I remember correctly. The artist who created it is unique. I couldn't find my old photos. Since then, I've been looking to see if I could find any information about it, and I was pleased to discover Miniature Concepts on Facebook. To clarify, the artist who created in the GMBB event is not the same as the artist who created Miniature Concepts. Overall, I enjoy seeing the latest updates and artwork, particularly food themes, in Miniature Concepts over the last few years. Thank you, Miniature Concepts, for informing me about the exhibition. So I am truly enjoying seeing his artworks, which make me smile when I see the nostalgia.

Awww!! If you are interested in discovering more about the miniature art exhibition, this is an absolute must-visit because it is extremely rare to have the opportunity to see it yourself for a limited time. It is a unique event that represents Malaysian nostalgia. The exhibition is currently displayed at The Gardens Mall from August 18 to September 17, 2023, and it features two artists who created their artwork, Eric Siow of Miniature Concepts and Lim Pui Wan of Picoworm. When you see this exhibition, it will make you smile and happy by bringing back precious memories and nostalgia. Aside from that, Eric Siow has another exhibition at Tsutaya Books in Pavilion Bukit Jalil from August 21 to October 1, 2023. So, if you don't want to miss out. Please come and look around.

I am impressed by these miniatures that depict Malaysia's diversity in terms of race, food, culture, landscape even architecture. Miniature Exhibitions in The Gardens Mall include Chinese Kampung Kitchen, Putu Piring, Malay Portable Satay Carts, Vegetables Stall, The Mamak, Grilled (BBQ) Chicken Wing Stall, Char Kway Teow Stall, Malay Beverage Stall and Lok Lok. The majority of them drew everyone's attention because everything is true to life. 

Which miniatures do you prefer the most? Therefore, you ought to seize the opportunity to visit and tour the exhibition. You won't regret it. 

Another exhibition features HK Roasted Meat Stall, Kacang Putih, Dried Goods Stall, Chinese StirFry Stall, Nasi Lemak Hut, Chinese Deepfry Pastry Stall, Teochew Mui, and Chinese Beverages Stall, as well as frames that show Gurney Drive, Petaling St, Jalan Alor, HotPot, DimSum, Hakka Yong Tou Foo and Bak Kut Teh. 

Wow! All of the foods in this exhibition are the ones that I enjoy eating the most, so it's really awesome and impressive! Even on occasion, I wanted to give my parents and friends this gift along with a surprise miniature, but it is quite expensive for me and I really love it so much. 

Working on a miniature is undoubtedly a difficult task because it requires patience, commitment, and time to ensure that every detail is exactly the same as what we experience in our daily lives. 

Wow! If you take a creative photo/video/reel at the exhibition, the Gardens Mall has some interesting rewards. From August 23 to September 17, 2023, you will have a good chance of winning RM 50 worth of gift vouchers. 

Absolutely, I must capture these miniature works of art because I think they are quite impressive and beautiful. I was blown away by their artwork, which is quite pricey if you want to purchase it from them. Sometimes I wish I could learn and purchase from them. I hope to meet them in person and take photos with them one day. Thank you to the artists, Eric Siow and Lim Pui Wan who shared their one-of-a-kind works related to Malaysian nostalgia to commemorate Merdeka Day and Malaysia Day. When we see the miniature, I believe many of us will smile and be happy. You brighten up my day. I can't wait to visit the Miniature Exhibition in the future. 

If you want to learn more about Eric Siow and Lim Pui Wan's artworks, you can look at the photos I took above. You can also check out their Facebook Page and Instagram. 

Eric Siow's Facebook Page is at https://www.facebook.com/miniartureconcepts

Lim Pui Wan's Facebook Page is https://www.facebook.com/picoworm



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us